pbtom
What's New?

Tren and what to stack with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
I have researched some things about tren and wanted to get a little more information on it directly. I am curious on a second cycle and didnt know if tren would be a good one. i want to stack tren and other compounds but also want to get the full affects of tren.

1. is tren better on shorter cycles?
2. will prop be a better ester to run with tren?
3. what other compounds are good with tren?

if any of you have know a good amount about tren and how amazing it is please post some info!! thanks :cool:

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
1. mixed ideas about it, some like short cycles and some like long cycles. typically most wont reccomend running tren for more than 8 weeks or so... some run it longer with no problem. cycle length is arguable around here.
2. depends on the ester of tren your wanting to run
3. also depends on the ester

need more info if your wanting a short ester like ace or long ester like E.
but ALWAYS run atleast test with it.
do some more research!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
This is your second cycle ever and you want to run tren? Personally I don't think that is a good idea at all. I'm more for gradual increases in AAS in terms of dose and the drugs used.

If you decide to run tren you will also want to run T3 b/c tren lowers your TSH levels.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I agree with some of the others , Any of us will be glad to help you with your knowledge on Tren , Although I do not recomend it for your second cycle . I know you just got started on your first cycle a couple weeks back with Sustanon , you need to focus on the current cycle , diet , training , rest/sleep . Dont worry about rushing into somthing , Make the best of what your on right now m, heck you havent even seen the good effects of your current cycle just being so early in the cycle . When the time comes and you start your PCT AFTER your first cycle was a success then start to build your second cycle bro ,,,,Remimber the AAS is a tool , for us to use to help us grow ,,,, its not a fix all . Also this journey is a Marathon , not a sprint . For your health I advise you to study all compounds to the fullest . We all will be here to help you when the time comes to put another together but , I wouldnt throw Tren in there for cycle 2 .Just my opinion

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
This is your second cycle ever and you want to run tren? Personally I don't think that is a good idea at all. I'm more for gradual increases in AAS in terms of dose and the drugs used.

If you decide to run tren you will also want to run T3 b/c tren lowers your TSH levels.

Again this is the most solid advice but to add to it IMO if you have to ask how to run Tren and with what and ect then your not ready for Tren because you have not done enough homework to do Tren.

Tren isn't something to jump into blindly but a lot of idiots do just that.

Now for a second cycle a good AAS to add to Test would be a Deca compound and is what most people even back from the day do they learn what Test will do to them then add Deca and maybe Dbol and then learn what that does to them.

I hate saying the same thing over and over nobody seems to listen or give a shit they just want to hear yeah what they want to hear even if it's not the truth and or good advice then comeback cry they have tits or something.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't get it. Kids these days wanna go from 0 - 1000 in no time. Be smart when you run AAS. Learn how your body reacts and gradually make additions to your cycle be it length, dose, the drugs your run, the combination you run, etc. This is a marathon NOT a sprint so don't throw caution to the wind.

Last edited:
J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Some great advice.. I do love tren though..

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Awesome advice and the TSH issue is HUGE. It can make you feel like you are in a double whammy depression.
Low test levels and low thyroid. Quality PCT is mandatory !!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i ran tren for a 2nd cycle and loved it. i found that i was able to handle running tren ace at 200mg EOD and ran it for about 10-11 weeks and felt great. that was just me though. there is nothing like tren except tren so nothing can prepare you for the potential sides. with that said im not agaist anyone running it durring there 2nd run. 2nd or 8th, doesnt really matter.
about the ester. i would advise trying ace if its going to be your first run because you can stop if you have unbearable sides and if tren E is run you are stuck with them for a couple of weeks as the esters clear. now some like them both and some will say they like ace or E. all i have ran in ace and handle it well. thats not to say that i would be able to handle E.
not sure if short/long esters where covered here but i ran test E with tren ace and 1-test cyp. what im getting at is there is no problem IMO with mixing ester as i think long esters should be injected EOD anyway. so i inject EOD no mater what im taking or the ester length.

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
He didnt do enough research on sust alone and hes still in his first cycle. Personally id always recommend trying dbol, deca, eq, var etc etc before going ahead with tren. this is how id recommend someone doing something. this being that the person is looking for the long haul and not just to get big for the summer.

first cycle 10weeks test e 500mg wk

2nd cycle 10 weeks test e or c 500mg week

3rd cycle 12 weeks test e 500mg wk 30mg dbol ed 4wks

4th cycle 12 weeks test e 500mg wk 400mg deca week

5th cycle 16 weeks test e 750mg test e 600mg eq week--

i would start throwing some tren in a cycle after 6th or 7th cycle. thats just me. it worked great for me abnd everyone else i recommend it too. for me its not a short term thing.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Find a nice blend of Tren A/Test P/Mast. That would be the best way to go. But you will need to have a quality AI like Adex or Aromasin and some Cabaser for suppression of prolactin sides. I've ran Tren A ED @ 100mg for upwards of 12 weeks at a time. But I also paid for it by feeling shitty, irritable, and having insomnia. But I also reaped the rewards of looking great and adding some good strength.

If you want to run Tren, I'm gonna go against the grain here and say do it. Just make sure you do your homework and have everything you need on hand. Seriously, if your already taking the steps to buy AAS illegally and injecting them into your body, why not try what you want to try.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.