Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren and emotional roller coaster

N

NCBRED74

Mar 5, 2023
Hey all,
I've dealt with tren in the past but this is first time going 500 mg weekly with tren e and test e at 250. I'm experiencing weird jealousy and paranoid emotions. Earlier this week I was obsessing over my girlfriend's sexual past and I've never done that. I'm also paranoid thinking she's cheating on me when she's given no reason. Of course I haven't said anything to her but she's noticed my changed behavior. I even teared up for the first time the other day and I never do that. Is this normal??? This was also my first time running tren higher then test. Only physical side is night sweats compared harsh sides that I got when I was running test higher then tren.
On a positive note, I've gained 12 lbs and an inch in my arms and dropped body fat %.
YES. Same here on a very low dose of Tren.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I stay away from tren because it makes me have extreme mood swings and I’m generally an angry dickhead on the stuff.
Don’t like the way my brain functions on tren.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Depends on dose and how long I run it and what its stacked with , some times it runs smooth as glass and I feel like a fucking monster for 16 weeks and other times I gota bail after 6 or 8 and let my head come back to normal before i end up dressing in all black and listening to Bauhaus all day.

T

Therealkiller

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2019
IMO people who suffer sides run a dose that is to high, in fact I feel most run to high. Back in the day the standard was 75 mg EOD. I found 50 EOD worked just as well with minimal sides. When tren enth came out (and thank God as the EOD pokes were a pain) I find 400 mg is good. In fact, I have never run more. I can't remember the exact calculation, I am sure there is someone who can enlighten, but one needs more tren enth mg compared to tren ace mg due to the ester. But yes, I have known people who just cannot use it due to the mental effects.

BTW, I always keep my test higher than my tren. 500 mg test, 400 mg tren enth. I have had some long runs with that.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Nothing screams Tren like an out of breath psychopath eying a skinny fat on the plate loaded incline staring at his phone for 4 minutes straight.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
I found that 200-300mg/wk is good for me. I tried 400mg once and I was unable to sleep calmly. Even at 300mg I sometimes get night sweats. I think people underestimate tren's strength and therefore use too much.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Hey all,
I've dealt with tren in the past but this is first time going 500 mg weekly with tren e and test e at 250. I'm experiencing weird jealousy and paranoid emotions. Earlier this week I was obsessing over my girlfriend's sexual past and I've never done that. I'm also paranoid thinking she's cheating on me when she's given no reason. Of course I haven't said anything to her but she's noticed my changed behavior. I even teared up for the first time the other day and I never do that. Is this normal??? This was also my first time running tren higher then test. Only physical side is night sweats compared harsh sides that I got when I was running test higher then tren.
On a positive note, I've gained 12 lbs and an inch in my arms and dropped body fat

It started like this. Aguy in 50's comes to me and asks . do you think testosterone would help me ? I said get your level checked, he came back real low. So I showed him a starter protocol and gave him 10 amps of Primoteston Depot. Told him to do half an ML every week to see if that helped, he loved it. This was around 2004 and our painter used to go to TJ every weekend so this guy, ( my assistant) tells the painter to pick him up some test. One day my boss comes in my office, throw down my assistants phone bill and asks, why does he have 400 calls in one month to one number that are just over minute each time? I said let me see and its his wifes number, I know it because I knew her for five years before they even met. I called her and asked whats up. She said he calls her and accuses her of cheating on him all the time. I call him to my office and ask, WTF dude? I said are you abusing the test or what? He said no, I am using 1ml a week. I asked where did you get it, he said, the painter. I knew it was either Stallion or QV. The next morning we meet at the gym and he showed me what the painter brought him, it was Tren E, not test. We are both in recovery and we are not to take anything that affects us from the neck up, never mind Tren. Then my boss ask's. what did you find out, I just said they have been fighting. At the time we used Nextel push to talks and I told him, you are on radio only, I am shutting down your phone until you get off that Tren. He say's I will just get my own cell phone. Oh you think its like that? Fuck you and I sent him to another job to work under another guy. When Itell you his life fell apart after that, it looks like this. It cost him a leg amputation, he ended up at freeway entrances with sign for help, homeless, he ended up stroking out and has been in a convalescent home since 2007. I could write 10 more paragraphs of what TREN did to that guys life. I have never used it, never will. That stuff is so gnarly and I think of guys like Dallas McCarver with such crazy heart disease and premature death when I think of Tren, it just is a no go for me. BE CAREFUL...

N

NCBRED74

Mar 5, 2023
Depends on dose and how long I run it and what its stacked with , some times it runs smooth as glass and I feel like a fucking monster for 16 weeks and other times I gota bail after 6 or 8 and let my head come back to normal before i end up dressing in all black and listening to Bauhaus all day.
Crazy. Wonder why that is...I will try it again at a different T to Test ratio at some point. Hope it goes better the second time around.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I found that 200-300mg/wk is good for me. I tried 400mg once and I was unable to sleep calmly. Even at 300mg I sometimes get night sweats. I think people underestimate tren's strength and therefore use too much.
Back when I first came across it , it was in the 90s before negma stopped producing it. There was 76mgs in one amp and 50 of it was tren. That was Hex and if guys were running 150 it was like wow ! no shit ? .. and slowly over the years doses for every thing have crept up and up and up. I've gone as high as 300 and that was like riding a Tornado , I was actually happy when the run was over.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Crazy. Wonder why that is...I will try it again at a different T to Test ratio at some point. Hope it goes better the second time around.
You should consider changing maybe to Ace instead just for the simple fact if you do start to get sides it clears your system in a much shorter time. 3 days is a lot better than 10 or 12. Faster the metabolites clear out of your head the better you feel.

N

NCBRED74

Mar 5, 2023
You should consider changing maybe to Ace instead just for the simple fact if you do start to get sides it clears your system in a much shorter time. 3 days is a lot better than 10 or 12. Faster the metabolites clear out of your head the better you feel.
It's actually a blend of T prop, MAST and TREN A. Next time I want to try TREN A and TEST together but not in a blend and no MAST.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic