Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren and emotional roller coaster

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Im gonna run a gram of test/ 800 tren here shortly.....can't wait to be a miserable, jealous wreck again lol.

Just came off 750 tren e with 750 test e. Insane side effects but tolerable until week 13 or 14. Sides actually subsided for a while but came back in force. Night sweats alone became intolerable whereas I woke up shivering several times per night. Acne also got out of hand. Emotional wreck.

Needless to say, I won't be doing that again.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never ran it higher than 300 every 5 days myself.
Was not bad with excellent results ran it for 6 months or so.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
6 months...? I'm assuming that you're a B&C guy?

Sorry you lost me B&C guy?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I got it Blast and cruise...lol not really just a low dose long duration guy:p
I KNOW that you will keep adding and stacking on the muscle better this way than taking waaaaay more than you need and not running it long enough.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wesley where did you find the research that Tren "disturbs normal brain function"..............I have not seen that before and would like to peruse that information.
Thanks

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Figured I'd chime in as I've run tren a as hogh as 200mg ED for 6-8 weeks. Someone commented that tren is 3x the strength as test - actually it's 500/500 on the anabolic androgenic scale where test is ranked 100/100 on the same scale so it is 5x as strong as test. when one goes high on tren, 500 - 1000 mg EW, in order to mitigate side effects just drop your test to TRT levels like 200 mg/ EW. This being said, these days I never go any higher than 300- 350 mg EW. Honestly unless you are Ronnie or some other huge pro your body cannot assimilate and use all that tren and all you are doing is pounding the shit out of your system, living on side effects and basically just wasting your money going that heavy on tren. I also found when I went over 600 mg EW I would experience shortness of breath just trying to talk in between sets at the gym or while walking up a flight of steps. 300-350 mg ew will give one the same results as going with a G a week without the sides. TN

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Been on Tren for years, nothing wrong with me! It don't play with your brain, you play with your brain! If you keep a strong mind and don't get wrapped up in bullshit you will find that Tren and all the other so called head ****ers don't effect you in a negative way at all.

Real men have strong minds, it's the mind of a woman than runs wild. Sort you shit out and get in control of your head; if your head is in such a place it can't be controlled then you should be focused on sorting it out and on nothing else until that is done.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have been on tren E since January 1, and am loving it. 400mg/w and almost no sides (a little sweat, a little acne, good energy, and damn I feel confident!).

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I love the way I feel and look on tren.but it kills my pp. I have sworn it off forever. Sucks cause I have 30cc.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Never ran it higher than 300 every 5 days myself.
Was not bad with excellent results ran it for 6 months or so.

Exactly, more does not always equate to better

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Wesley where did you find the research that Tren "disturbs normal brain function"..............I have not seen that before and would like to peruse that information.
Thanks
This x2, I have been under the assumption NO clinical trials or studies have ever been conducted on tren as it is not a compound meant for human consumption?

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
For Tren to even be able to breech the blood/brain barrier it needs to be bound to the essential fatty acids to make this happen. "Disturb normal brain function" is a pretty general statement.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic