Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren and emotional roller coaster

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey all,
I've dealt with tren in the past but this is first time going 500 mg weekly with tren e and test e at 250. I'm experiencing weird jealousy and paranoid emotions. Earlier this week I was obsessing over my girlfriend's sexual past and I've never done that. I'm also paranoid thinking she's cheating on me when she's given no reason. Of course I haven't said anything to her but she's noticed my changed behavior. I even teared up for the first time the other day and I never do that. Is this normal??? This was also my first time running tren higher then test. Only physical side is night sweats compared harsh sides that I got when I was running test higher then tren.
On a positive note, I've gained 12 lbs and an inch in my arms and dropped body fat %.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
This is pretty normal for alot of guys on tren.

I would A) lower the dose, and B) switch to Tren A. ..its much easier to control the sides.

Also jump on some 5-HTP or something else that assists in seratonin/dopamine release while on.

Good luck..this is why Tren is so often passed up..amazing results with a very high price to pay for many.

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Bro you are not alone. I get paranoid as **** when I'm on tren. Mostly pertaining to my wife and cheating and shit like you mentioned. Just relax and realize it's the hormone not anything else.

This brings up a good question though...what the **** is in that shit to make a mild manner person a complete ****ing animal when he's on? Any thoughts?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
i actually really love how i feel on tren a. very energetic, i barely need any sleep, i usually find myself working later and starting work earlier. i feel just more motivated all the time in every aspect. "driven." only major downside is the night sweats.

ive used tren e once and even though its just a different ester and the same drug, i hated the side effects. i found myself mentally feeling very depressed and dark 24/7. a noticeably bad change, i would get into these very depressive moods and feel very reclusive and generally upset. I was having a hard time handling stressful business dealings that i regularly have. etc.

also every time ive ran tren a the night sweats go away after like 4 weeks or so. And ive stayed on tren a for a while before.

tren e the night sweats didnt go away for a full 3 months. every ****ing night drenched.

Last edited:
chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
cant say ive felt that way ever. i do feel rage quicker but that was at dosages higher than 500mg/wk. i keep it at 500 for 12 weeks then im done. any longer then i turn into a real asshole. otherwise i like the way it makes me feel. im going to run some in spring so i will have top make sure and keep an eye out for that feeling.

ive never tried 5-htp, might give that a swing

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Only side I get on tren is night sweats.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
This brings up a good question though...what the **** is in that shit to make a mild manner person a complete ****ing animal when he's on? Any thoughts?

I will chime in to help guys here understand. Sorry for the novel, but this will answer it all for you.

Trenbolone is primarily a drug used in cattle, it is very strong, it has about 3x the ability as testosterone to bind to an androgen receptor.

Tren does alter progesterone levels, estrogen, test, etc..

Most of tren's emotional side effects are due to the fact it has a very clear effect on the brain's neurotransmitters. More so then probably any other steroid.

Neurotransmitters must have a delicate balance. If one is off, then it can cause the other chemicals to be "off" and therefore numerous sides can be associated with this. Tren is therefore clearly inducing a psychological disturbance in many users. This is pre-determined genetically and therefore some people may have minimal side effects, while others may be susceptible to full blown side effects

Neurotransmitters: (chemical messengers in the brain)

Seratonin- probably the most important to recognize and likely this is the primary disturbed neurotransmitter. It is responsible for regulating sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and sexuality. This is why SSRI's or anti-depressants are prescribed to patients with Depression/Anxiety..and this is why 5-HTP may help.

Dopamine- Pleasure center of the brain. When these are reduced the user can experience deep depression and lack of motivation. As an example, Dopamine is prevented from having a re-uptake when using Cocaine, but then when the user comes off, it is lowered or cut off from dopamine production. Tren is the same way, when the brain senses this compound, it "can" lower or cut off dopamine, thus giving the user the similar feeling they would after coming off Cocaine or Ecstacy. The issue with compounds that interact with dopamine, is that dopamine receptors can be desensitized..so if you are abusing a drug such as cocaine, or even tren for example, the receptors can be weakened and either take a very long time to return to normal, or never return at all. This means in lamens terms that users of these drugs can experience prolonged or permanent depression after discontinuing. This can clearly impact an individuals ability to experience happiness.

Epinephrine Regulates Stress

Norepinephrine Regulates sleep and alertness..this is also known as the chemical that produces "fight or flight" or adrenaline. Spikes is this level can cause sleeplessness and aggression.

Acetylcholine Associated with muscle control and learning

Histamine Associated with arousal. It is often released in response to an allergic reaction. It can certainly "sedate" the patient when it is released, this is some of the thought process why tren and other compounds cause lethargy, it is 'believed' that the body is constantly releasing histamines into the bloodstream to fight off the allergens..aka "tren". Also this is medically theorized and makes sense as to explain "Tren COUGH". When the user injects tren, the body instantly releases several chemicals, including Histamine. It is such a sudden and large amount of release that the body interpets it as an "allergic reaction". It responds with symptoms such as coughing, itchy eyes, runny nose, swollen eyes, respiratory issues and shortness of breathe.

Take into combination the fact Tren scrambles up your normal hormone ratios, test, estrogen, etc..take into combination that the fact tren increases BP which can also induce lethargy and various other issues, and then combine the fact it disturbs normal brain functions, and you can see why this is a compound that should only be used by the most experienced of users, who know how to treat and recognize each symptom.

And even then, this compound should be used with extreme caution.

^^bump^^

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Great stuff wesleyinman!!
Thanks for all the feedback guys and I'm glad I'm not alone. Just need to keep reminding myself of all this when I get negative. But I went to gym today and felt like a beast which then reminds me why I choose to use tren.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I always refer to tren as "enhancing my mood".. as in, in a situation where I would normally be sad, if I'm on tren, I'd be close to balling my eyes out. If I was nervous, I'd be panicking. If I'd normally me irritated, I'd be ****ing irate. If I'd normally be happy, I'd be overwhelmingly joyous. You get the picture. Lol

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
Ran 600 of e my last blast. Loved it! Started blasting recently I'm about 700 of ace. Noticeable diffrence in sides and intraining. Much rather run straight e. When I grow up ill be able to run hex... That will be I tresting. Had the nightmares insomnia and night sweets on e but on ace they are not as extreme however my night sweats ****ing stink! I'm washing sheets every day or two. Didn't sweat it stink like that on e

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Just came off 750 tren e with 750 test e. Insane side effects but tolerable until week 13 or 14. Sides actually subsided for a while but came back in force. Night sweats alone became intolerable whereas I woke up shivering several times per night. Acne also got out of hand. Emotional wreck.

Needless to say, I won't be doing that again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic