Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren and deca

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
When I started using aas in my early 40's my second cycle was anavar 80-100mg day+tren 200mg wk(?)+deca 400mg wk. I did this as it was summer and I wanted to get as lean as I could. I have a tendency to get chubby especially on aas like test so thats why no test. I had no dick issues, felt great, and got leaner than I had ever been.

This is such a surprising combination to go for leaning out. Especially the deca being the highest dosed compound and without test. Pretty wild. But if it worked for you, it worked for you. Crazy how different we can all be with how we react to aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
This is such a surprising combination to go for leaning out. Especially the deca being the highest dosed compound and without test. Pretty wild. But if it worked for you, it worked for you. Crazy how different we can all be with how we react to aas.

Now I look at that cycle and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. I have pics taken towards the end of that cycle and I was fairly big and leaner than I had ever been. I remember looking at those pics then and thinking, damn I look really good! No wonder why the wife is jumping me every chance she gets. Good thing I didn't have deca/tren dick.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Now I look at that cycle and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. I have pics taken towards the end of that cycle and I was fairly big and leaner than I had ever been. I remember looking at those pics then and thinking, damn I look really good! No wonder why the wife is jumping me every chance she gets. Good thing I didn't have deca/tren dick.

Lol might be something to try again if it worked well for your body

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I cant remember my dosage of deca but this was also like 12 years ago. I ran test, deca, and dbol. I'm pretty sure the test was ran at 750mg of sus and dbol was probably 30mg. Not sure of deca dose but never ran it again because of decadick side effects. I thought about trying is again but not sure of how to keep the ed issues. Anyone ever had that problem and was able to fix it? I'm wondering now if my test was too high. I just got off a cycle where I started at 750 of test but started having some issues and lowered it to just 350mg of test and everything was great. This past cycle started at 750 test wk, 100mg trenA eod, and 100mg Mast eod. 6 weeks into cycle I changed it to 350mg test wk, 150mg trenA eod, 150 Mast eod and the cycle was extremely good.

After I ran deca and had problems, I an sust 750mg wk, 750mg bold wk, and 30mg dbol. I like that cycle and had no problems

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic