Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren and deca

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Anyone ever use Tren and Deca together, with a test base?
I realize Tren and Deca are in same family, I’m hoping the Deca will help the joints, and Tren well do what Tren does, bulk and muscle mass..

This would be for bulk season through the winter.

thanks

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I’m using them together now.
The tren I add just enough for that boost.
The deca like you said for the anabolic and the joints.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I’m using them together now.
The tren I add just enough for that boost.
The deca like you said for the anabolic and the joints.
Is 400 mg Tren a week with 600 mg Deca too much, plus you test base ?

I came off tren 8 weeks ago and just now started my Deca, but I’m missing the tren effect. Deca is just working way slower!

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I think it’s all individual and of course depends on your goals and expectations.
I’d say that would for sure do it.
For me I’ll go as mush as 600mg on the deca
But not nearly that much on the tren.
I’m talking 25-50 mg twice per week
Of acetate.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I think it’s all individual and of course depends on your goals and expectations.
I’d say that would for sure do it.
For me I’ll go as mush as 600mg on the deca
But not nearly that much on the tren.
I’m talking 25-50 mg twice per week
Of acetate.
Ok well I’m adding size till next year, and can tolerate that much Tren ona good.

you Tren a has a half live of like 48hours right, so does that lows dose reall helpat all?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
If it didn’t help I would not add it or tell
You my experiences.
Now if that is all I used would I expect a lot? Probably not. But in addition to test, deca, dbol of course it helps.

say for example your using a blend such as cut stack. It’s normally 50/ test p/50 Drostanolone p/ 50 tren ace.

Do you think the tren in it helps? Or would it be better or equal just test p and masteron?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I’m not bashing u at all, just asking, I would rather run lower doses, if it helps, at that low a dose I want to try it…

think I’ll run it lower to see how I re-act to it. I can always bump it a bit if I don’t see changes..
I’m als o currently running dbol, with the test and Deca..

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you run them higher, I would be ready with some caber in case the sides are too much while mixing them. If I'm running low and don't use caber, I'm running 200 tren e and 300 to 400 deca.

If I run higher, I may add caber. If I add drol, I need caber, lol.

For me it really depends on how wet the total cycle is. Add GH and slin, problems can worsen.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
If you run them higher, I would be ready with some caber in case the sides are too much while mixing them. If I'm running low and don't use caber, I'm running 200 tren e and 300 to 400 deca.

If I run higher, I may add caber. If I add drol, I need caber, lol.

For me it really depends on how wet the total cycle is. Add GH and slin, problems can worsen.
I have caber on hand just in case, yea I can see how that would not be good. Ive never mixed the 2, but it seems like if I can tolerate the compounds, think I’ll make some decent progress this winter..

Reactions: HDH
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Following along on this. I’ve never ran deca in my life. Idk that I ever will. But I love seeing threads on topics like this and experienced guys sharing that with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I haven’t been brave enough to try it but for me the doses you mentioned would be too high to consider.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
When I started using aas in my early 40's my second cycle was anavar 80-100mg day+tren 200mg wk(?)+deca 400mg wk. I did this as it was summer and I wanted to get as lean as I could. I have a tendency to get chubby especially on aas like test so thats why no test. I had no dick issues, felt great, and got leaner than I had ever been.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic