IronWolf0917
What's New?

Tren and bad sleep and anger

test
Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
At 5 mg a day, I have suffered none of the negative effects, but have been reaping all the positives over the last couple weeks. I am currently 8 weeks out from Masters. I went from thinking I was way ahead on conditioning to falling behind. Added in tren at 5 mg a day two weeks ago and now it looks like I just need a couple more weeks and to dry out.
Thats freaking awesome , no pun intended. Ive never tried running it that low... ill be damned. Low for me was always 50eod. I had no idea it worked at such a low dose

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
At 5 mg a day, I have suffered none of the negative effects, but have been reaping all the positives over the last couple weeks. I am currently 8 weeks out from Masters. I went from thinking I was way ahead on conditioning to falling behind. Added in tren at 5 mg a day two weeks ago and now it looks like I just need a couple more weeks and to dry out.

Wtf man. I tried 10mg and got jack shit for benefits and all the sides. Was truly one of my worst experiments. Same for my low dose Anadrol run really. At least it made me feel like it was doing something for a few weeks... but really it didn't do shit. Bloat, crazy appetite... I do better lifting-wise without it. My body just ignores all this shit. Very frustrating. Take some GH? Let's grow some bones and organs but not
muscle. Awesome.

I'm the polar opposite of you and others. Going to rename as Genetic Fuck.

Last edited:
Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Wtf man. I tried 10mg and got jack shit for benefits and all the sides. Was truly one of my worst experiments. Same for my low dose Anadrol run really. At least it made me feel like it was doing something for a few weeks... but really it didn't do shit. Bloat, crazy appetite... I do better lifting-wise without it. My body just ignores all this shit. Very frustrating. Take some GH? Let's grow some bones and organs but not
muscle. Awesome.

That sucks man ,, I have an odd thing with 19's personally nand and tren make me feel "good". I get aggressive and a bit snappy but it feels like I'm 25 again , all full of piss and vinegar , I get some spring back in my step. I get sides if I stay on too long with out a break but it fades out fast and after a month or two it starts calling my name again.

If I get silly with it over 300 a week or more then I gota watch out ... the insomnia kicks in , the panic attacks in the middle of the night where im waking up the ol lady and asking her if im still breathing , standing out in the snow nekkid on the porch sweating my ass off at 2am screaming at the stars about my dick not working right .... good times .. gooooood times.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thats freaking awesome , no pun intended. Ive never tried running it that low... ill be damned. Low for me was always 50eod. I had no idea it worked at such a low dose
I was watching a lot of podcasts of guys trying it at 5-10 mg a day and seeing a lot of the same positive effects at doses 10-20 times that.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
muscle. Awesome.

Sorry brother. I can say, I am a pretty hyper responder to low doses. 20 mg a day of test puts me in the 1100 total test area. Add in 20 mg of mast a day and my free test is 3x the reference range.

Now I will say this, I cannot run higher doses, as the side effects are rough and I feel like absolute trash. That is higher doses of anything, test, tren, primo, winny, GH, etc... My bloodwork goes catastrophic on just 250 mg of test a week. Like hemoglobin nearly 21 and HCT of 60 that is with watching iron intake. Mast is probably the only thing I can take higher without issue. Even GH at 6 iu causes issues. However, at 4 iu, I am a juggernaut.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I've have not used tren in years but just started a cycle using 50mg Ed. Sleeping is tough, not so much night sweats but just tossing and turning.

Plus I'm pissed off all day now.

I don't remember these sides before not sure if it related or I'm just become a grouchy old c*nt.
Haha cut it down to 25 ED. You'll still have all the benefits and hopefully the anger fizzles away! Good luck old man!! Lol

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
GF that is cool. I have only tried it 1x and it was terrible. I had ALL the sides possible. But I loved what it did for my physique. Hmmmmmmm, 5 mg a day you say?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Haha cut it down to 25 ED. You'll still have all the benefits and hopefully the anger fizzles away! Good luck old man!! Lol
I think I may need to back it off a little bit. I usually blast through cycles with pretty high doses for shorter cycles. Tren I have not used in years because of the sides. Lost a little momentum the last year due to some financial restraints my workout suffered due to diet. Back into it nice and hard and I wanted to throw tren in there to see if I could go back a little strength and lean up.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think I may need to back it off a little bit. I usually blast through cycles with pretty high doses for shorter cycles. Tren I have not used in years because of the sides. Lost a little momentum the last year due to some financial restraints my workout suffered due to diet. Back into it nice and hard and I wanted to throw tren in there to see if I could go back a little strength and lean up.
I get it. Everything suffers and when you aren’t the best it gets you down.

I think as you get older you can use lower doses and get better results at the same speed with fewer sides. One piece of advice I heard was start tren at 10 mg per day and go up 5 mg till you start getting angry at something you’d never get mad at, then back down 5 mg as you’ve reached your where you’ll get the results with the fewest sides.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012

damn only 5 mlg per day? Thats what i always wondered if perhaps a super tiny low dose might be of any value… i suppose it can be…

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
damn only 5 mlg per day? Thats what i always wondered if perhaps a super tiny low dose might be of any value… i suppose it can be…
Yes. I follow a several podcasts who have talked about it being effective for them and decided to give it a try. One thing to note from each of them was that dosing anything but everyday caused sides, so if you decided to go with 10 mg EOD vice 5 mg a day you stood a better chance of getting the negative side effects. Even as they titrated up they found that everyday injections had less side effects than EOD at half the dose, so if you they did 10 mg everyday it had less sides than 10 mg EOD.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Everytime I try tren I hate myself.
Even low dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic