Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren Ace question ....... if I run 200mg EOD is that to much ?????

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
LOL, ok here is the real question.

My husband just started Tren Ace at 100mg 2x\wk and also is running his HRT of 200mg/wk of Cyp. Given the sides of Tren and the possibility of him becoming an a**hole, when could I expect to see any of this ???

He is running a low dose due to him have a high sensitivity to AAS.

Also, just curious, he is running it for 3-4 weeks, will he even see any benefits from it??

Thanks in advance.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If he wants to take in about 200mg/wk, he should still pin it EOD, for more stable levels. He could run it at 50mg EOD and it would be comparable. I would expect it would most likely start kicking in around mid to end of week two. Unlike many others, I typically don't feel it right away. At that low a dose, perhaps he won't be too much of a grouch.

With regards to benefits, what are his goals? If he wan't to increase some lean mass, and he doesn't need high doses of AAS, I think he'll see some benefits. I don't think, however, 3-4 weeks is long enough to get any real benefit. I'd have him run it 6-8 weeks instead.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I think I would stick with 200 mg a week dosed at 50 mg eod, and I think since its Ace you will see the sides pretty quick within a week nightsweats and increased aggression but thats still a pretty low dose so I dont think his sides will be too extreme. Should see some great results though if you can tolerate the sides, Tren does really well in Low calorie enviroments too.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
The only time I'm an asshole is on ephedrine. Or, rather, a bigger asshole.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Like the others say, i would tell him to run EOD, just lower the dose in each shot.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
I think I would stick with 200 mg a week dosed at 50 mg eod, and I think since its Ace you will see the sides pretty quick within a week nightsweats and increased aggression but thats still a pretty low dose so I dont think his sides will be too extreme. Should see some great results though if you can tolerate the sides, Tren does really well in Low calorie enviroments too.

This doesnt make any sense. At any giventime he will never have more than 50mg in him and in fact way less on the non pin days. 200mg week? Thats almost nothing. Tren E, thats a different thing. Tren A is short esther

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
This doesnt make any sense. At any giventime he will never have more than 50mg in him and in fact way less on the non pin days. 200mg week? Thats almost nothing. Tren E, thats a different thing. Tren A is short esther

No, pinning eod, it'll build up and be greater than 50-mg, but will be 175-mg/w. He's better off with 75-mg/eod. That will yield 262.5-mg/w.

Last edited:
Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hmmm ok. He HATES injections, every week for 7 years now and is burnt out from it. But being he is on a medically needed HRT he has no choice. He thought the 2x a week would be ok, I will let him know what you are saying about EOD. He may just drop it altogether. He always works with long esters, Deca, Primo and such. But I don't want him using Tren-E because of possible sides and the time it takes to come off.

And yeah, a low calorie diet is what he is doing, about 1500/day

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wetback, DU and I are both transdermal freaks. I'm on self-administered HRT, have been on for the last 4+ years. Pinned 1-2X/week for the first several years, and have been doing transdermal for the last year. I use test prop in phlo jel ultra as my carrier. I dose the stuff at anywhere from 50-100mg/ml, and then administer 1x/day. No pinning necessary. I think it's great, quite frankly.

I still keep long ester test laying around for those instances where I have to travel, so I'll pin before I leave. It's best to use test base, but I only had the prop, and it works OK. Will get better absorption with the test base, and thus it's more cost effective. For a guy who hates injections, transdermal is the way to go.

You can also make the tren ace into a transdermal. I'm doing that right now, but am just about finished with it.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I ran 100mg ED (200mg eod) and my balls shrank thats about it. Nothin good ol HCG cant fix though :).

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Wetback, DU and I are both transdermal freaks. I'm on self-administered HRT, have been on for the last 4+ years. Pinned 1-2X/week for the first several years, and have been doing transdermal for the last year. I use test prop in phlo jel ultra as my carrier. I dose the stuff at anywhere from 50-100mg/ml, and then administer 1x/day. No pinning necessary. I think it's great, quite frankly.

I still keep long ester test laying around for those instances where I have to travel, so I'll pin before I leave. It's best to use test base, but I only had the prop, and it works OK. Will get better absorption with the test base, and thus it's more cost effective. For a guy who hates injections, transdermal is the way to go.

You can also make the tren ace into a transdermal. I'm doing that right now, but am just about finished with it.

Pinning is so old school LOL. If he has a script for injectable testosterone, just tell his doctor to switch him to COMPOUNDED transdermal. Don't let the doctor prescribe him Androgel or any of that other crap. Compounded is the best. Doses can be customized and the vehicle is a lot better than Androgel.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ms. W...is this his first experience with Tren? From what I've seen from my buddies if you experience bad sides on Tren A, those sides are likely to be less prevalent with Tren E. Your levels are more stable. However, some people just can't do Tren, it doesn't mesh with with them or their personality. So, if he wants to do it right, use Tren A for a couple weeks and guage the sides. If he does ok get some Tren E and then you'll only have to pin twice a week and only half a ml. Personally, I wouldn't run it less than 300mg EW myself, but that's just me. Tren is the baddest of the badass drugs... phenomenal results are typical and horrendous sides are also typical. You just have to find a happy medium. For the future it sounds like Tren E will serve him better, but he will need a couple weeks of Tren A to guage it (which will HAVE TO be EOD injections at the minimum). With twice weekly injections of Tren Ace his levels will be haywire like the needle on a seizmograph during a 7.0 Earthquake. Sides will be terrible with unstable levels. Personally, I think a major proponent of the increased irritability and aggression is unstable drug levels. Guys who pin ED rarely report back to me that the drug is "bothering" them....just a thought.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic