Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Tren Ace question ....... if I run 200mg EOD is that to much ?????

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ms. W...is this his first experience with Tren? From what I've seen from my buddies if you experience bad sides on Tren A, those sides are likely to be less prevalent with Tren E. Your levels are more stable. However, some people just can't do Tren, it doesn't mesh with with them or their personality. So, if he wants to do it right, use Tren A for a couple weeks and guage the sides. If he does ok get some Tren E and then you'll only have to pin twice a week and only half a ml. Personally, I wouldn't run it less than 300mg EW myself, but that's just me. Tren is the baddest of the badass drugs... phenomenal results are typical and horrendous sides are also typical. You just have to find a happy medium. For the future it sounds like Tren E will serve him better, but he will need a couple weeks of Tren A to guage it (which will HAVE TO be EOD injections at the minimum). With twice weekly injections of Tren Ace his levels will be haywire like the needle on a seizmograph during a 7.0 Earthquake. Sides will be terrible with unstable levels. Personally, I think a major proponent of the increased irritability and aggression is unstable drug levels. Guys who pin ED rarely report back to me that the drug is "bothering" them....just a thought.

What he said.. Except X2

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Ive used tren with a transdermal carrier on two cycles now and love it.. thanks DU for your convincing.. My next cycle I will run TD test ace at 200mg ed with 300mg tren EW

IMO Topicals are the way to go especially for HRT... if you are going to blast and cruise, then one can use transdermal, and pin some high dose test/eq or even use 2ml of test transdermal @ 100-120mg/ml and get great results

Last edited:
biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Like all others have said, EOD dosing at minimum....And he should run it out a little longer than 3-4wks IMO.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Like all others have said, EOD dosing at minimum....And he should run it out a little longer than 3-4wks IMO.

We go away March 11th so he was hoping to run a quick cycle before we leave.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Just finished up teen ace 75mg ed test prop 90mg ed. 9 weeks was a good run but the sides start getting old fast after week 8...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic