Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

tren ace low doses and aggression

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I have been knocking around the idea of runnin some tren ace. Reason I have never ran it before is that I have read a lot of people sayin how it makes them pretty aggressive. I am a little hot tempered the way it is, but test and other gear hsnt made it any worse.

SO I am asking has anyone ran low to moderate doses of tren and had anger problems or does it come with higher doses

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ace never bothered me bro, I am running tren-e @ 200mg every 6 days right now and I do get a little pissy but that may be the 500mg of test.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I will not say that it makes me ag9ressive, miserable at times is more like it. And that only occasionally if I run it for longer periods like over 8 weeks. If you run ace at less than 500mg EW and for less than 10weeks you should experience some great gains. Also, while it may be individual thing it raises my BP so I have to watch what I stack it with.

Hawk

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i never noticed it myself but my girl did. she said i was an asshole 99% of the time but she loved me anyway.
i ran 50mg ed

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
75mg EOD and I didn't even notice how big of a dick I was being. Not sure how low you are looking to run it but that's all it took to make me an angry bastard. And the only thing that has ever done that.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
ran as much as 100mg ED without too much problems (some sides). Sides obviously worse at higher doses, but if you have any self control you should be able to not become too big of an asshole.

If you are already an aggro asshole, you'll just be a bigger aggro asshole on tren, and you probably shouldn't do it if you can't control yourself. If you have common sense and can control yourself you should be fine. Most people should be OK.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I will not say that it makes me ag9ressive, miserable at times is more like it. And that only occasionally if I run it for longer periods like over 8 weeks. If you run ace at less than 500mg EW and for less than 10weeks you should experience some great gains. Also, while it may be individual thing it raises my BP so I have to watch what I stack it with.

Hawk

Funny, I've found that when I've ran it longer the sides diminish. Kind of like a bell curve.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
50mg ed is a good starting point, I didn't notice to much agression on that dose,
now at 100mged is where the temper starts to flare a bit for me. Insomnia is probably the most goddamn anoying side I get from it. Break-outs around 12 weeks start to show as well. Yea 8-10wks seems best for the gains without the bad sides starting to kick your ass. Also if you run it over 12 wks you will notice your endurance will got to shit and you will start to feel tired all the time. Seems like around 10 wks is when T3 levels start to drop from tren. (if I go over 10 wks I usualy add some t3)

I still love to use the shit though even with the sides! lol

IMO always start with ACE rather than the enan to see how well you tolerate the drug.

peace.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
I almost ended up in jail this year because of it. Stuff makes me mean, pure and simple.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ace was ok for me, gonna run E later on to see if there's any difference. I am definitely more aggressive, but learned to channel that rage into my workouts, which was awesome :) The only thing I noticed was the "little things" seemed to bother me more. Asshole comments became a regularity with the girl.... "what do you want to do on Saturday night babe?" "How about you leave me the fuck alone while I'm watching my favorite TV show and I'll text you an idea later!" Ya, not the best drug if you're in a relationship, lol

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Funny, I've found that when I've ran it longer the sides diminish. Kind of like a bell curve.

You may be right. It could be is that 8weeks is all I can handle of restlessness, heartburn and BP head aches.

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic