Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Tren Ace. ED or EOD?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not posting this to try to prove anything, I just want to hear how you do it and why.

I am on my 6th day of my first run with it, and I'm pinning ED because from what I've read, the acetate ester has a half-life a full day shorter than prop. Nobody really pins prop E3D, so why pin tren ace EOD? Then again, this is from what I've read, not experienced, so I'd like y'alls opinions.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
ED, helps keep your sanity better and lowers sides.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
EOD is fine. When I inject tonight or tomorrow or whenever I get around to it, I'll be either 4 or 5 days since the last tren dose. ;) Which, incidentally, was on the third day because I forgot on the second day.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I stick it ED....but then again I stick everything ED....why? Cuz I like it....do what werks for you SAD. Everyone's different.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have done it both ways and could barely tell a difference... I did seem a bit happier with ED but the end result was the same.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i would do everyday pinning i did eod once and the emotional ups and downs were way to much to handle

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i would do everyday pinning i did eod once and the emotional ups and downs were way to much to handle

Yeah... but your a crybaby anyway...

the anger/aggression was less with ED shots... agreed stunt

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm in the same boat as mayo, I pin my prop ED, so it's too easy to just throw in my tren in the same syringe. I was just curious if anybody had a better experience with EOD vs. ED, but it seems like the general consensus is in favor of ED. Thanks to all.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I use trenbolone acetate 2xd. Morning then night. I guarantee my blood levels are more stable than any of you. :p

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I use trenbolone acetate 2xd. Morning then night. I guarantee my blood levels are more stable than any of you. :p

Yeah, but you use a transdermal application, right? As much as I don't mind pinning ED, pinning twice a day would probably get annoying in a hurry, unless I got some immediate gratification out of it, i.e. suspension or heroin. (<---- Just kidding............. about the suspension.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic