Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren Ace 2x day?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Somthing i've noticed recently is If I pin tren ace 2x ED My workouts seem to have more of a boost in the evening.
First shot is at 5:30am , second shot about 2pm.

Maybe it's phsycological but i'm having fun experimenting! lol
Or maybe i'm just a juice junkie and looking for a reason to pin more often lmao!

still only using 100mg/ed.

peace.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Makes sense... More stable blood levels are always better... Just wondering- what kind are you using shine? PM me if you want...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I hear ya SHINE Ill be lookin out for your name in the police blotter for some violent crime shit lol.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Somthing i've noticed recently is If I pin tren ace 2x ED My workouts seem to have more of a boost in the evening.
First shot is at 5:30am , second shot about 2pm.

Maybe it's phsycological but i'm having fun experimenting! lol
Or maybe i'm just a juice junkie and looking for a reason to pin more often lmao!

still only using 100mg/ed.

peace.

100mg ED is a good dose. Im first day in on my Tren cycle. Awsome workout tonight. Tren A rules

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I hear ya SHINE Ill be lookin out for your name in the police blotter for some violent crime shit lol.

LOL! na i'm a laid back sob, worst I do is get a bit vocal and tell people the truth who need it! lmao.

peace my brotha.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
100mg ED is a good dose. Im first day in on my Tren cycle. Awsome workout tonight. Tren A rules

Yea 100mg is definitely good for anyone realy, I've even run it up to 200mg ed but the sides outway the benefits at that dose for me.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Makes sense... More stable blood levels are always better... Just wondering- what kind are you using shine? PM me if you want...

Yea I've run Tren about everyway possible, That was my reasoning as well Since my day starts so early was to try to create more stable blood levels.

Does it realy make much difference ? lol like I said my workouts seem to be better.

i'll shoot ya pm bro.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
At 100 mg ed my night sweats were so bad I would have to open a window just to get some sleep, Although the benefits of a tren cycle are unreal most powerful AAS I have ever used.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
why do you have to do tren everyday,because its fast acting,just metabalizes quickley.Just asking because im getiing ready to try it with test prop and dbols for apowerlifting cycle upto a meet

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You can shoot anything with an acetate ester EOD and be fine. ED or 2XD WILL give you more stable levels....but you'll also never get a "peak" that is achieveable with EOD injections. With EOD injections blood plasma levels get the chance to peak at a certain time and you can try to time it so it hits right when you start your workout. However, levels that fluctuate more often are more likely to produce unwanted side effects, so pick your poison.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yea I've run Tren about everyway possible, That was my reasoning as well Since my day starts so early was to try to create more stable blood levels.

Does it realy make much difference ? lol like I said my workouts seem to be better.

i'll shoot ya pm bro.

So you've tried 2 x day... Have you tried 3 x yet...lol JK

Anyways. have you tried the difference yet between shooting at 2 PM and an injection and right before your workout to see if your workouts are better? or Worse?

I've been finding that by shooting earlier in the day that way my workouts are killer in the evening :) vs just about an hour before training.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic