small wee
What's New?

Tren Ace 2x day?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
So you've tried 2 x day... Have you tried 3 x yet...lol JK

Anyways. have you tried the difference yet between shooting at 2 PM and an injection and right before your workout to see if your workouts are better? or Worse?

I've been finding that by shooting earlier in the day that way my workouts are killer in the evening :) vs just about an hour before training.

That's what I was talking about in my earlier post . Injecting preworkout does nothing...other than maybe psychologically. You have to guage your injection vs workout based on the half life of the drug. If you inject 2x per day this is not a big deal, but once per day or EOD can make all the difference in the world in your workout timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Somthing i've noticed recently is If I pin tren ace 2x ED My workouts seem to have more of a boost in the evening.
First shot is at 5:30am , second shot about 2pm.

Maybe it's phsycological but i'm having fun experimenting! lol
Or maybe i'm just a juice junkie and looking for a reason to pin more often lmao!

still only using 100mg/ed.

peace.
hey nothing worng with being a steroid junky....hell bro...i got u beat thou...i stick around 3 to 4 times ed..In the morring hours....i dont give a shit if its slow acting esters or fast.i treat them all the same...but really i find that its not nessary to stick so much but whats important is getting that oil in muscle groups im looking to improve on size.Which has worked wonders...dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea actulay 2pm is when I get off work so I pin about 2:30 for the second inject and train around 5-7 , definitely better than pinning before a workout. That's 8 hours between injects , first at 6am and the second around 2:30.

I usualy hit the second shot in a delt or BI. (for what it's worth) lol
Of course theese inject sites seem to hit your system a bit quicker (according to mento)

So you've tried 2 x day... Have you tried 3 x yet...lol JK

Anyways. have you tried the difference yet between shooting at 2 PM and an injection and right before your workout to see if your workouts are better? or Worse?

I've been finding that by shooting earlier in the day that way my workouts are killer in the evening :) vs just about an hour before training.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
That's what I was talking about in my earlier post TH. Injecting preworkout does nothing...other than maybe psychologically. You have to guage your injection vs workout based on the half life of the drug. If you inject 2x per day this is not a big deal, but once per day or EOD can make all the difference in the world in your workout timing.

True that, to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections make a difference. I'll agree 2xED injects may not pan out in science but I do notice a bit of a difference, again could be the phsycological factor coming into play lol.

When I used ACE EOD I was extremely irrtable, i'm alot more laid back and relaxed with ed injects.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic