Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren A questions.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
When I ran tren, I preferred Ace over the Enth. I got the sides really bad even at low does but it does wonders for body transformation.

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
Ok but I can run it the last 6-8 weeks?? And can I run it as long as my test? Or do I quick tren weeks before I quit my test? Sorry just new to the tren world
You can't run Tren like you do your regular Test is best if you run it short 6 weeks get the benefits without all the side effects that go with Tren Great cycles are he ones hat you train correctly eat right no frustrations from work family etc sleep althou Tren will effect your sleep and remember to have a good PCT and know that Rome was not build in one cycle takes time ....Good LUCK

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
You could run it for 6wks now, take 2 wks off and get a blood test, and if all is good go another 6wks. I would use the mix of test-tren-mast @50 each m-w-f, see how your feeling and either keep the dose the same or increase.
Everyone should have a blood work before the cycle to use as a base once you start the cycle you do blood work halfway 2weeks is not enough to effect the blood work you either take it before or halfway 2 weeks off the Tren will not make that much of a difference in your results

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
I've ran both test and tren for 16 weeks many times in the past with no issues other than night sweats. That doesn't mean you won't have any but as already mentioned, quick in and quick out.

Test, Tren and Dbol was my favorite stack back in the day. If I do Tren now I get the hiccups nonstop for some reason but Tren is without a doubt an awesome compound.
That may work for you but long cycles of Tren are not recommended Have to be smart to find the best way your body respond not all are the same is a journey for some is a nightmare of problems

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic