Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Tren A questions.

K

Ka123

Dec 26, 2021
I am thinking about tren for my next cycle. Tren a. I don’t mind pinning as I pin eod w test e. 550mg/wk.
now I’m mid cycle rn of test and just the basic dbol at the start just wondering, can you run tren at the last 6-8 weeks of your blast? Or is it better to start fresh when my next blast comes.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Quick in, quick out , once you know your sides if any, you can switch to the less problematic enanthate ester next time FUCK acetate ester my 02 cents

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You will be very happy with running tren the last 6-8 weeks. I didn't have any issue with the A ester vs. the E ester. Just need to pin EOD with the tren ace. Tren cough every once in a while can be a little traumatic, but tren is the "magic" in my opinion, with respect to body composition. You can see the changes in the mirror from week to week more than anything else, IMO.

If you've never run tren before, you can probably run a pretty low dose and be happy with the results. I can run it as low as 50mg EOD and see real changes. Some will run it at 75mg or 100mg EOD. Better results, most likely, but likely more sides as well. You will notice it affect your attitude. Less patient with others, and if you're prone to being an a-hole, you might turn into a major a-hole.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
Tren is my favorite to run. I tend to get more of the sides with a than I do e. Night sweats and crazy dreams. But the reward is worth the small sides.

Like Tommy said, it has an affect on my temper a little. I am def a little easier to fly off the handle. But I know it’s coming so I try to walk away from things before it gets out of hand. lol. Nothing like murder or anything,,, just get annoyed by the wife a little quicker.

K

Ka123

Dec 26, 2021
Ok but I can run it the last 6-8 weeks?? And can I run it as long as my test? Or do I quick tren weeks before I quit my test? Sorry just new to the tren world

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Ok but I can run it the last 6-8 weeks?? And can I run it as long as my test? Or do I quick tren weeks before I quit my test? Sorry just new to the tren world
Last 6-8 weeks is fine.

Got any winny?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's up to you man. If you have anything coming up where you want to look good, run it then.

It's usually based on one's goals.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If you're going to be running the tren ace, and you're running a long ester test such as test C or test E, you can stop the tren at the same time as the test, as the tren ace will exit your system a good bit faster than the test.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
You will be very happy with running tren the last 6-8 weeks. I didn't have any issue with the A ester vs. the E ester. Just need to pin EOD with the tren ace. Tren cough every once in a while can be a little traumatic, but tren is the "magic" in my opinion, with respect to body composition. You can see the changes in the mirror from week to week more than anything else, IMO.

If you've never run tren before, you can probably run a pretty low dose and be happy with the results. I can run it as low as 50mg EOD and see real changes. Some will run it at 75mg or 100mg EOD. Better results, most likely, but likely more sides as well. You will notice it affect your attitude. Less patient with others, and if you're prone to being an a-hole, you might turn into a major a-hole.
This. Tren A is the only AAS where I could see week to week changes in my physique. However, I noticed the changes come to a grinding halt at about week 5 or so. I'd recommend acetate at 75 mgs EOD for 6 weeks... I think you'll be happy.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
You could run it for 6wks now, take 2 wks off and get a blood test, and if all is good go another 6wks. I would use the mix of test-tren-mast @50 each m-w-f, see how your feeling and either keep the dose the same or increase.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Yes, you can run tren a at the end of your cycle. I've ran it for 4 -6 wks at both the beginning and end of longer cycles. Like @tommyguns2 said, there's no need to stop the tren ace before your last test e injection because the acetate ester will clear your system a helluva lot quicker than than enanthate ester.

You didn't mention anything about pct. What protocol are you planning on running?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I've ran both test and tren for 16 weeks many times in the past with no issues other than night sweats. That doesn't mean you won't have any but as already mentioned, quick in and quick out.

Test, Tren and Dbol was my favorite stack back in the day. If I do Tren now I get the hiccups nonstop for some reason but Tren is without a doubt an awesome compound.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic