Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

tren A question

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
I have been running tren a,test and d-bols for 2 weeks and for some reason i feel like im loosing my appetite,Would this be caused by the tren a.This is my 4th cycle and have never had a problem eating.Any help is appreciated.Thanks

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
No. But you may not be feeling well due to high blood pressure. Tren A and Dbols would do it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Yes... Tren will suppress your appetite... thats why I run EQ with Tren... so do a lot of other guys for that very reason... Dbol should actually help with your appetite too...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
dbol is methylated EQ, so yah....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
dbol is methylated EQ, so yah....

WHAT??? Are you sure? I have never heard that... I haven't really looked at the molecular structure... but I doubt it... EQ removes bloat and helps cut... dbol blows you the funk up...

can you please support this statement with more than bro knowledge?

BTW... this thread has officially been hijacked!

VIP_No-Mad

VIP_No-Mad

Nov 18, 2010
Tren-A will make you sick in large amounts... Some people cant take it... drop it out and you should be better in four too six days... i can only take about 50mg two or three times a week...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
WHAT??? Are you sure? I have never heard that... I haven't really looked at the molecular structure... but I doubt it... EQ removes bloat and helps cut... dbol blows you the funk up...

i guess i could google it for you LOL.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Dbol = methylated boldenone.

1,4diol converts into boldenone.

Methylated 1,4diol converts to methyalted boldenone

Methylated boldeneon = Dbol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

One molecule change in the chemical structure can change everything about the drug.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
One molecule change in the chemical structure can change everything about the drug.

to a degree yes, of course... “17-alpha ankylated” (methylated) refers to a change made on position 17 of the basic steroid structure.
test and methyl test. tren and methyltren.....very similar yet unique in their own respect.
Some i know who have run bold base have said it is very close to dbol.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Tren-A will make you sick in large amounts... Some people cant take it... drop it out and you should be better in four too six days... i can only take about 50mg two or three times a week...

i was able to run it up to 200mg EOD and not kill anyone. my mood stayed pretty level for the most part. i did however sit up in bed one night and scream at my wife to close the fuckin garage door. we have no garage door. night sweats didnt get too bad. i loves me some tren!!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i did however sit up in bed one night and scream at my wife to close the fuckin garage door. we have no garage door.
OMFG, that is hilarious!!!!! i have done and said weird shit in my sleep but that def takes the cake!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic