Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Traveling w/ supplies

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Anyone ever had any issues flying with your hrt supplies in a checked bag? Somehow my generic vanilla cracker ass seems to get flagged 9/10 times in airports. Plus I almost always have a firearm checked so my bags get the extra TSA fondle. I'll have a copy of the prescription but I'd like to bring my unlabeled vial of "gso" for the trip as well.. just curious of any e else's experience traveling with our supplies

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I've taken both prescribed Test and HGH on flights before, but never UGL stuff. I have sent it to the person I was visiting's addy though with no problem. I think that would be your best option. Most hotels also accept mailed packages for guests. If it's International, that's a different story.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
yeah if you have all of that in your checked bag, its likely going to be flagged to check. i get checked every time b/c i have vials and needles in mine for my diabetes but yet when i go thru the actual scanner and i have my kit in my bookbag...no issue ever. but what i do for my diabetes i am sure you can do for the HRT as well as long as its script....have your Dr write a note and print it out that that Ogre may require to carry Testosterone Cypionate (or whatever) as well as syringe and needles for prescribed HRT" and I would just put that in with the vial you need to take. As long as you dont have an excessive about sitting in your bag, shouldnt be an issue. Before I was on Rx, I legit took my diabetes label and put it on my UGL vial that still had the lid on it...sure its the wrong color a little bit but they aint going to know. But all in all, last option...if you have an empty Rx vial and know you're clean...throw what you need of the UGL in there and itll be labeled (not always the best option but it works)

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
if you have an empty Rx vial and know you're clean...throw what you need of the UGL in there and itll be labeled (not always the best option but it works)
That was what I was thinking

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
That was what I was thinking
yeah I have never had any issue with anything as long as there is a note. i usually dont need to take my TRT supplies as usually can just double down on the long ester but when it was UGL, the filling the Rx vial was easy. but obviously see what works best for your needs and risk. if have pills, thats easy as well

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Over a dozen flights to various countries in Asia and Europe. Same amount of domestic. Always carried my Rx bottle of test and pins in my carry on. Never questioned never flagged. And more than half the time I’ve had my carry on inspected. They never bat an eye at the test vile or pins.

If I’m on cycle I will put a blend of whatever I’m taking into an empty Rx bottle.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You really need to take a gun and gear to Disney Land?

Reactions: Jin
S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I've flown both internationally and domestically (US) probably well over 25+ times with UGL + syringes in my checked baggage with and without a prescription with no issues. Occasionally, I find a TSA note in my bag(s), but nothing is disturbed or missing. Sometimes, I carry up to 100+ syringes with no issues.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I never have a prob but then again I get to pack n don’t fly comm a lot
Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic