What's New?

Traveling is OK

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Where did you go?

I miss Mexico it's just not in the cards this year. Self employed and business over the past year is 50% compared to normal.

Covid killed us financially.

OH man, i'm sorry to hear that Tuffoldman. Hope you get a rebound this year. Wont' make up for loss, but hope to get you back to where you were. I feel for all these small business owners that really took a beat. Breaks my heart.

Went to Riviera Maya, stayed at Desire Pearl resort. As soon as we got to the resort, we ditched the masks and didn't have to wear them all week. Workers wore theirs, but we didn't have to. It was great! For a few days, we felt back to normal, it was nice.

@MR. BMJ , yes that was basically how it was bwhahahaha.

@FlyingDragon yes, but my boobies got a burn the last 2 days we were there, so i stayed out of sun the last full day LOL (nope, no pics)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We haven't been to Pearl but we really like Desire. Service is amazing, they know how to take care of their guests.

The crazy part about being there is you forget what day it is by day two. There's so much entertainment and people are so fun that you don't even know what day it is you're up from early morning to late night.

Glad you got to go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic