Members
Latest Member
downloada
What's New?

Travel: trips of a lifetime.

M

MoirYuim

Aug 9, 2022
Wow, man. The Camino de Santiago route is challenging. It’s a really cool experience. Love it!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've been to Paris (Texas),

Amsterdam (Pennsylvania), and

Florence, (Alabama)

I'm a Jetsetter

C

CameronAlsop

Jan 5, 2021
Wow, man. The Camino de Santiago route is challenging. It’s a really cool experience. Love it!
As for me, I’m a big fan of Europe. I especially love the Baltic states. These countries may seem ordinary, but they are really special to me. My grandmother is from Lithuania. She has spent all her life living in Vilnius. So, I used to spend every summer there with my grandma. 3 years ago, she passed away, and I’m going to Vilnius this August for the first time in 2 years. I’ve already bought the Tickets. So I think it will be a very touching and warm trip. I think it’s going to be the best trip in my life.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have been to around 30 different countries and just about every state except the extreme NE and upper Midwest, nearly all for work. Barely got to enjoy any of them, but I would have to say my favorites were Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand. I hate the Philippines (no offense if you are from there, but I would rather go back to Iraq or Afghanistan than go back to the Philippines). All the others were okay.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic