Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trap Injections

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
bad idea? they sure look like a good place to drop 3ml. right now i do VG, delt and quads(witch i hate). used to do pecs as well but there is so much scar tissue built up i cant go there anymore or untill i have them worked out with deep tissue. what do you guys think?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
DW can coach you on that one bro...my 2c: use a short pin cuz the trap is innervated by the brachial plexus...you hit that and its gonna hurt bro, like nothing youve ever felt.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
DW can coach you on that one bro...my 2c: use a short pin cuz the trap is innervated by the brachial plexus...you hit that and its gonna hurt bro, like nothing youve ever felt.

dude that sounds terrible. i just heard you can cause irreversible nerve dammage if you fuck up?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
dude that sounds terrible. i just heard you can cause irreversible nerve dammage if you fuck up?

this is why never never go deep...u allway make sure u hit the upper head of the trap.5/8 is all u need..if u can get the oil to go threw a slin pin then by all means use a slin pin...traps have no fat on them..its all perrty much muscle so its no need to go deep.once u do try them u will see its a cake walk..its not as bad as people think.yes u will feel sore becuase your sticking a fresh spot but after a fe times that will fade......and to play safe start off useing 1/2 cc...just to break them in first.never inject 2 ccs...its way to much oil for that little muslce...never exceed over 1cc..i learned the hard way .u need for u to learn the hard way if u got someone like me that been sticking traps now for a long ass time...if your worry about hitting nreves..the nerves are deep within the muscle..5/8 will not touch them........in all my years of sticking them not once have i hit any nerves...dw

i forgot to add...allways go slow wile sticking the neddle inn...just dont stick and sink it quick....be very gentel about it...dw

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That just doesn't sound like a place I would ever want to shoot.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Sounds like a place I wanna try , Always lookin for a new place to put the oil ... in for the learning here.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is one place I don't ever want to try, to much shit going on there as it is now.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i havent ever pinned anywhere but i would think that DW is right about the traps. a great muscle to use, just be smart with your depth. we use the traps for injections in horses and cattle all the time. everytime you put that needle in the neck, you are using the trap muscle of that animal. stay away from the vertebrae of the neck and use a short needle.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i havent ever pinned anywhere but i would think that DW is right about the traps. a great muscle to use, just be smart with your depth. we use the traps for injections in horses and cattle all the time. everytime you put that needle in the neck, you are using the trap muscle of that animal. stay away from the vertebrae of the neck and use a short needle.
it really is a good place to stick once u get use to the feeling...just got to make sure u hit the center head of the trap.and a 5/8 tip is perfect for the jod....u never want to go deep injecting traps..to many nerves to hit..dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
X2 just seems ridiculously painful

its not if u have really thick traps like i do...traps are a hard muscle...U would be surprized if u was to give it a shot....i guess its easy for me to sit here and write about it considering ive been sticking mine for years now..So,what fear i had at first has been long forgotton.....no telling how many times ive stuck them...100s of times...now they feel like raw hide...when i stick them the neddle bends at times..let me add....ive stuck them with every compound u can think of...some sting worst then others....but over all i can handel any chemical i stick them with...dw

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
its not if u have really thick traps like i do...traps are a hard muscle...U would be surprized if u was to give it a shot....i guess its easy for me to sit here and write about it considering ive been sticking mine for years now..So,what fear i had at first has been long forgotton.....no telling how many times ive stuck them...100s of times...now they feel like raw hide...when i stick them the neddle bends at times..let me add....ive stuck them with every compound u can think of...some sting worst then others....but over all i can handel any chemical i stick them with...dw

Yeah, well im not questioning your exp. But i just couldnt get myself to do it lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic