Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Transgender Athletes

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Yeah, I personally think she had a much more pleasant physique when she won the nationals in Argentina. She really did screw herself up trying to win the Olympia. But as I said, that was her choice. Since she has been in the USA she got married to a man and is completely happy. My wife quit long before reaching the "monster" stage and still kept her femininity. The Olympia was not worth it. She beat Maria Calo on that same stage as a heavy weight amateur in 1990 going UFBB pro 1st.

I remember in 2001 having a conversation with Mike Matarazzo by phone. He told me that as time went on he had to also make the decision as to whether or not he was willing to continue doing what it takes to chase the Olympia dream. Of course he chose to get out. This is very common in most sports at the pro level. Imagine how many guys who race dragsters just quit being willing to go out in a ball of flames.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I didn't get through everyone's post and it was probably mentioned already. The only fair way to do this is to have trans compete with trans, period. No trans female should be competing against cis women. You can cut off his dick and balls and give him implants, still has an advantage and this has been born out in studies. To even consider something like this is as stupid as it gets. The East Germans showed decades ago that you could juice a female and with proper training, maintain an advantage for a very long time, perhaps forever after stopping the drugs. Long after even sensitive testing today could detect PED use. Going the other way, a year of low T isn't going to cut it relative to fairness and moreover, you have to figure even within a trans category, how do you manage what is normal for replacement and how/when do you test for it since it is not endogenously produced. Think about how fucked up this is. Trans women compete against normal women, that's OK. You're a female that has gender dysphoria, you happen to like a more muscular body, less female fat distribution, bigger clit, more angular jaw, deeper voice, BUT you don't want to be a full blow trans, just a more androgynous female because that is what you identify with. A doctor can prescribe T for you because it falls under gender dysphoria, be who you want to be. If you're skinny guy that wants to add 20 lbs of muscle and has shit genetics, well you have muscle dysmorphia and that requires big pharma psych drugs and therapy. If a doctor were to prescribe controlled doses of T/N or OX to add some lean, safely and under medical supervision, that is a felony, doc loses his license and faces criminal prosecution, and simple possession of just 2 vials of TC from a UG source in some states is a felony, and why? It doesn't get much more fucked up than that.

With the data BT provided, I don't see how an reasonable person wouldn't see this point...Like the scriptures say, "good is bad and bad is good" in these final days...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
My best total for instance.....2275. 950 squat, 525 bench and 800 deadlift.

I'm gonna be "forced" to have to rename u to, "ST" (SuperTex)...That is some solid weight, my friend!...

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Adults can make that choice, but most of all I don’t want trans competing against my daughters/grand daughters.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
how bout having a transgender

leage/compition/class or whatever you call it

where it doesnt matter what you are now or used to be prior to the sex change

mens class womens class transgender class

that sounds fair right

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
This whole idea is a freaking mess.

You can bitch and complain all you want and all you're going to do is get labeled homophobic or whatever they're going to call us. I think it's unfair and if I was a female competitor I would drop out and tell them to piss off.

What female competitors need to do as a whole is just walk away then there won't be any competition until they make some serious rule changes but you know that's not going to happen. Everybody is clamoring to be the most giving and accepting person even they know this stuff is totally wrong.

Do what you want to do with your dick and balls but you can't be a 30-year-old man and then decide you suck at whatever you do so you're going to become a woman so you can be at the top of your game.

There is nothing heroic about this at all. It's disgusting that we're allowing this kind of thing to happen.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
This whole idea is a freaking mess.

You can bitch and complain all you want and all you're going to do is get labeled homophobic or whatever they're going to call us. I think it's unfair and if I was a female competitor I would drop out and tell them to piss off.

What female competitors need to do as a whole is just walk away then there won't be any competition until they make some serious rule changes but you know that's not going to happen. Everybody is clamoring to be the most giving and accepting person even they know this stuff is totally wrong.

Do what you want to do with your dick and balls but you can't be a 30-year-old man and then decide you suck at whatever you do so you're going to become a woman so you can be at the top of your game.

There is nothing heroic about this at all. It's disgusting that we're allowing this kind of thing to happen.

We're in a world with participation trophies. Nobody is left out because it will hurt their fragile ego. Beyond the performance issues that accompany someone who chooses to alter their sex and bodies, we forget about what is going on inside their brains. Is it hormonal? Is it a psychological condition or diagnosis? Having a 15 year old male decide he wants to identify and live as a female seems something that should be looked into on the mental health side.

Yes, it is still a choice, but puberty throws a lot of hormones and change in a human being. It isn't just the physical and cosmetic aspect. In a matter of speaking, we are playing god, and by not pushing back and saying "no" to these types of transformations, But much like other personality disorders, you have to have a person who is compliant or willing to accept the diagnosis and willing to seek treatment.

In this day and age, we are willing to accept this issue as a life choice, and nobody is going to come out and speak out against it because the "cancel culture" would be on your ass in a minute. It really goes back to question that has long been argued whether homosexuality is learned or a chosen path over being born with it. Obviously, a whole another topic.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Remember when we used to joke about this stuff?
Jim Carrey.jpg

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The whole transgender thing is something that if you would have asked me 10-20 years ago if it would be a 'movement' of influence (brainwashing as LK stated) in our country at some point, i'd have laughed at the idea. This crap is getting ridiculous. I don't care if people want to identify with themselves as a dog turd, but don't expect me to pay taxes toward your surgeries, stay out of women's sports and start your own league, stop acting like victims, stay out of my daughter's restroom, and stop trying to brainwash my/our young kids. <99% of the kids are not confused on their sexuality, so stop trying to make things difficult for them. I'll stop here for the rant, lol.

As for the topic at hand....

Muscle Strength, Size, and Composition Following 12 Months of Gender-affirming Treatment in Transgender Individuals - PubMed (nih.gov)

RESULTS:
Thigh muscle volume increased (15%) in TM, which was paralleled by increased quadriceps cross-sectional area (CSA) (15%) and radiological density (6%). In TW, the corresponding parameters decreased by -5% (muscle volume) and -4% (CSA), while density remained unaltered. The TM increased strength over the assessment period, while the TW generally maintained their strength levels.
CONCLUSIONS:
One year of gender-affirming treatment resulted in robust increases in muscle mass and strength in TM, but modest changes in TW. These findings add new knowledge on the magnitude of changes in muscle function, size and composition with cross-hormone therapy, which could be relevant when evaluating the transgender eligibility rules for athletic competitions.

Another good article on the matter:

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I plan to Identify as a 65 year old so I can doube dip on my retirement and start getting maximum social security;)
AND I am going to identify as a member of BLM and Antifa and break all sorts of laws with immunity:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic