Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Transgender Athletes

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
But if they wait until they’re adults; they won’t cut off that peak when they start developing themselves as boys and if they get the operation as an adult, they will wind up being freaks because they passed that age of adolescence and now have full male hormones at the age. I’m not sticking up for them; I think it’s fuct up; but that is the argument they’ll throw at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a fair point I guess. I have zero issue with people doing what they want with their body. My stance is more about the idea of fair competition and etc in regards to sports. Obviously, other concerns like locker rooms and bathrooms and etc is another hot topic. I think this also sets women's sports back also with now having to deal with this issue.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
While I would suggest different classes to compete in, how far do we go? How many exceptions and accommodations do we allow? It's just gotten out of hand. You can't exclude anyone anymore. The cancel culture will get you! LOL. Nope. If you don't let Timmy the transgender participate, nobody gets to play.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I agree @hawkeye. If they’re going to compete, they can’t compete with any trace of male hormone.

Now, if I could only figure out why I can quote anyone’s response on here. Did I make a snafu and say something offensive and not allowed to respond? LOL It’s ok, I’m on UGBB moz the time.

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
While our boys are figuring out if they are girls China’s masculining their boys and creating super soldiers

Good luck with that one China . They should give them gear and HGH (just kidding). I’ve seen some big Chinese BB; wow

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
While our boys are figuring out if they are girls China’s masculining their boys and creating super soldiers
BB, I read an article or two on this...If I'm not mistaking, they are using genetic modification to achieve this goal...Can u elaborate on what u know to be fact in regards to this...This is another fascinating subject for me...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
OF COURSE LI
but here we go....I can't see the "honor" in this...Doesn't seem fair/right for transgender male's to be able to compete against women....What's your thoughts on it?...

Of course those on the left who just love science should love this. I teach this common sense in a college exercise physiology class about gender difference:
  • Men produce 570% more testosterone than women do, leading to major differences between the sexes in muscle complexion, bone thickness, skeletal muscle mass, and red blood cell count.
  • Women produce more estrogen than men do, which leads to higher body fat and less lean muscle. Women produce more progesterone. Progesterone is catabolic, meaning it burns fat and muscle tissue.
  • Men produce more Type Two muscle fibers (fast-twitch muscles) than they do Type One muscle fibers (slow-twitch),which gives men more power than women and helps make men stronger and faster. Women produce an equal amount of Type One and Type Two, which helps women have more endurance and quicker recovery times.
  • Wee can also add the Q angle of the hips is women is much greater than that of men meaning wen are much stronger in the hip flexors and can generate much more power. I always ask my students why women have a bigger Q angle.........of course for child bearing.
Now, there is the other thing about women transitioning to men, they take testosterone injections. Most amateur sports are drug tested and no organization in the world allows for high TE levels according to biological gender. They also do not allow the use of anabolic steroids. But somehow we make an exception for trannies? What happened to the level playing field people like WADA claim they are fighting for?

Here is a great scientific paper for all the liberals who think this is OK who tell us to trust science.
Knox T, Anderson LC, Heather A Transwomen in elite sport: scientific and ethical considerations. Journal of Medical Ethics 2019;45:395-403.
Abstract
The inclusion of elite transwomen athletes in sport is controversial. The recent International Olympic Committee (IOC) (2015) guidelines allow transwomen to compete in the women’s division if (amongst other things) their testosterone is held below 10 nmol/L. This is significantly higher than that of cis-women. Science demonstrates that high testosterone and other male physiology provides a performance advantage in sport suggesting that transwomen retain some of that advantage. To determine whether the advantage is unfair necessitates an ethical analysis of the principles of inclusion and fairness. Particularly important is whether the advantage held by transwomen is a tolerable or intolerable unfairness. We conclude that the advantage to transwomen afforded by the IOC guidelines is an intolerable unfairness. This does not mean transwomen should be excluded from elite sport but that the existing male/female categories in sport should be abandoned in favour of a more nuanced approach satisfying both inclusion and fairness.

The other consideration I have is WHERE are the feminist groups that claim to be fighting for the rights of women? The little high school senior who won a state wrestling championship in Texas 2 years in a row did so as a woman transitioning to a man competing against women. How many real women lost out of a college scholarship because they got beat by a women transitioning to a man who was using anabolic steroids to give the appearance of a man. Why not just let all women use steroids? Why are feminists not fighting mad over this? The reason why this woman was not made to compete against guys like she claims to be is the UIL referee's said they will not judge meets with women wrestling men. Of course this decision was because of Title 9 and forced schools to have both boys and girls meets. At least someone is using some common sense.

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
OF COURSE LI

Of course those on the left who just love science should love this. I teach this common sense in a college exercise physiology class about gender difference:
  • Men produce 570% more testosterone than women do, leading to major differences between the sexes in muscle complexion, bone thickness, skeletal muscle mass, and red blood cell count.
  • Women produce more estrogen than men do, which leads to higher body fat and less lean muscle. Women produce more progesterone. Progesterone is catabolic, meaning it burns fat and muscle tissue.
  • Men produce more Type Two muscle fibers (fast-twitch muscles) than they do Type One muscle fibers (slow-twitch),which gives men more power than women and helps make men stronger and faster. Women produce an equal amount of Type One and Type Two, which helps women have more endurance and quicker recovery times.
  • Wee can also add the Q angle of the hips is women is much greater than that of men meaning wen are much stronger in the hip flexors and can generate much more power. I always ask my students why women have a bigger Q angle.........of course for child bearing.
Now, there is the other thing about women transitioning to men, they take testosterone injections. Most amateur sports are drug tested and no organization in the world allows for high TE levels according to biological gender. They also do not allow the use of anabolic steroids. But somehow we make an exception for trannies? What happened to the level playing field people like WADA claim they are fighting for?

Here is a great scientific paper for all the liberals who think this is OK who tell us to trust science.
Knox T, Anderson LC, Heather A Transwomen in elite sport: scientific and ethical considerations. Journal of Medical Ethics 2019;45:395-403.
Abstract
The inclusion of elite transwomen athletes in sport is controversial. The recent International Olympic Committee (IOC) (2015) guidelines allow transwomen to compete in the women’s division if (amongst other things) their testosterone is held below 10 nmol/L. This is significantly higher than that of cis-women. Science demonstrates that high testosterone and other male physiology provides a performance advantage in sport suggesting that transwomen retain some of that advantage. To determine whether the advantage is unfair necessitates an ethical analysis of the principles of inclusion and fairness. Particularly important is whether the advantage held by transwomen is a tolerable or intolerable unfairness. We conclude that the advantage to transwomen afforded by the IOC guidelines is an intolerable unfairness. This does not mean transwomen should be excluded from elite sport but that the existing male/female categories in sport should be abandoned in favour of a more nuanced approach satisfying both inclusion and fairness.

The other consideration I have is WHERE are the feminist groups that claim to be fighting for the rights of women? The little high school senior who won a state wrestling championship in Texas 2 years in a row did so as a woman transitioning to a man competing against women. How many real women lost out of a college scholarship because they got beat by a women transitioning to a man who was using anabolic steroids to give the appearance of a man. Why not just let all women use steroids? Why are feminists not fighting mad over this? The reason why this woman was not made to compete against guys like she claims to be is the UIL referee's said they will not judge meets with women wrestling men. Of course this decision was because of Title 9 and forced schools to have both boys and girls meets. At least someone is using some common sense.

Short re-cap...If a man matures before he/she transitions into a shim, then the person still retains the advantage of a man...Ex. Fast-twitch muscles fibers, etc....Is this close!...Thanx for that article...I will read later...Abstract was enough tho...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Let me add this tooL

According to the NCAA’s handbook: “According to medical experts on this issue, the assumption that a transgender woman competing on a women’s team would have a competitive advantage outside the range of performance and competitive advantage or disadvantage that already exists among female athletes is not supported by evidenceREALLY, I found several scientific paper saying the opposite.'

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., wrote in a letter to USA Powerlifting that “the myth that trans women have a ‘direct competitive advantage’ is not supported by medical science.” Sunu Chandy of the National Women’s Law Center stated, “There’s no research to support the claim that allowing trans athletes to play on teams that fit their gender identity will create a competitive imbalance.” Neither of these two have any clue ab out human anatomy or human physiology.

1444775568437[1].gif

Maybe these two rocket scientist and the NCAA should review the "evidence."

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Let me add this tooL

According to the NCAA’s handbook: “According to medical experts on this issue, the assumption that a transgender woman competing on a women’s team would have a competitive advantage outside the range of performance and competitive advantage or disadvantage that already exists among female athletes is not supported by evidenceREALLY, I found several scientific paper saying the opposite.'

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., wrote in a letter to USA Powerlifting that “the myth that trans women have a ‘direct competitive advantage’ is not supported by medical science.” Sunu Chandy of the National Women’s Law Center stated, “There’s no research to support the claim that allowing trans athletes to play on teams that fit their gender identity will create a competitive imbalance.” Neither of these two have any clue ab out human anatomy or human physiology.

Maybe these two rocket scientist and the NCAA should review the "evidence."

Again, thank you for the info, my friend!...Just the fast-twitch fibers fact ALONE, gives the trangender shim an unfair advantage...Those fibers as was pointed out, translate into more power for the individual!...I wonder if those two are transgender/have some kind of hidden interest in transgender identity?...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
That's a fair point I guess. I have zero issue with people doing what they want with their body. My stance is more about the idea of fair competition and etc in regards to sports. Obviously, other concerns like locker rooms and bathrooms and etc is another hot topic. I think this also sets women's sports back also with now having to deal with this issue.

Exactly! Let me give you this aspect from a football coach's view. According to Title 9, if you don't have a "girls" football team girls must be allowed to play on a body team. You have separate dressing rooms as a male coach you have to open the girls locker room to the girl can get dressed out. Of course there is no locker room supervision and any thing can happen and guess who will lose a job. You go to a football game and they give you either a visitors or home locker room. Where do the girls get dressed? Male athletes do not want to hit a girls because we preach to the constantly you don't hit girls. Is that fair now? I remember the 9th grade heavy set girl who's parents demanded she be give her rights. OK she was put on 2nd stream D line and had to be given a chance to play. What else is a chubby girls going to play, wide receiver? Well 1st play she blows out both knees and is in surgery the next morning unable to play again. That's Texas big school football. How does a coach turn them down, keep them off the play field or from getting hurt just as bad in practice? How do you cut them or get them out of athletics without a discriminations law suit? Their parents sure won't listen to common sense. How do you teach your guys to properly block a girl when we teach grabbing the outside of the chest plate on the should pads where you will surely make contact with the breast? Guys this too is a lose, lose situation. Big part of why I retired.

We also didn't have a girls volleyball team and I use to encourage the guys to demand they be able to play as a part of Title 9. Never got 1 guy to do this. Imagine that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic