Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Transgender Athletes

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Without getting into this much, my personal views are with you. I think being born a male and wanting to be female is your right to do with whatever you want, but I think physically, men and women are built differently. Not to sound sexist, but men (in general) carry more muscle mass and are stronger than females. I would say in most cases that would give them an advantage in the field of competition.

Prior to this MMA fighter, there was a big debate about a Texas high school wrestler who was male that now competed in the female class and was just destroying "her" opponents. IF anything, I think this class of individuals should have a separate division. But we would then be accused of exclusion or ostracizing them. You can't win. And god forbid you speak out on this.

I mean, do what you want with your body and your life, but when it affects others, I think someone needs to step up and render a decision.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No one should fight it

Some bullshit, same with high school girls sports. You want to get your dick cut off, have at it, but you're not a girl/woman and should not compete against them, pussy (no pun intended) move. You're not getting anything done until after puberty when the male muscle develops at a much faster rate than a woman.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Prior to this MMA fighter, there was a big debate about a Texas high school wrestler who was male that now competed in the female class and was just destroying "her" opponents. IF anything, I think this class of individuals should have a separate division. But we would then be accused of exclusion or ostracizing them. You can't win. And god forbid you speak out on this.

I mean, do what you want with your body and your life, but when it affects others, I think someone needs to step up and render a decision.

I agree!...Your proposition on setting up a separate class for transgenders seems to be the way to go!....And yes, this is a "touchy" subject to say the least...My opinion coincides with yours, my iron bro!...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think they literally NEED to have their dicks and nuts cut off and no hormones added if you"Claim" to be something you are not then ride it out.
No normal mentally healthy person would feel that the competition is fair or just, the mentally deranged and fucked up will always find a way to justify anything.
Trans compete against Trans is as far as I would let it go, but at their own little private shit show everyone else should not have to sit through their crap while waiting to watch their kids compete.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
This may not cover everything but Drug Test everyone. Set a threshold on Total Testosterone. Isn't it cheating if a dude pops 3,000 ng/dL? I see no difference regardless of gender or sexual orientation. I'm sure it's not this easy though.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Not to sound sexist, but men (in general) carry more muscle mass and are stronger than females.
That's not sexist. That is genetic reality. Nothing against you, but against the society which makes people have to excuse themselves to state an obvious fact.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The funniest thing in the article was when the author says “beat up women and get paid handsomely”. I know for a fact that nobody on an undercard fight gets paid handsomely lol

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
What is more concerning is allowing young people to make these irreversible decisions to alter their body. Adolescents are chalk full of hormones and their bodies are in change. Let's say a 14 year old male decides he wants to become a female. He is allowed to have this surgery. At 25 years old, he decides he wants to have kids or changes his sexual preference, he/she( or whatever pronoun you want to use) is screwed. Even worse, they turn around and sue the surgeon because they allowed the procedure.

What a mess. Again, I could care less what gender you want or desire to be, but I truly think parents and providers should stand firm and make them wait until they are a consenting adult where the liability falls only on them. There needs to be some sort of mental health evaluation and criteria for anyone who desires to have this procedure. Kids especially. Personally, unless there was some sort of genetic or biological reason, I wouldn't allow anyone under 18 to have this done.

We have become apologist from everything to racism to sexism. It's gotten out way out of hand.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I think it’s a total disgrace for a man (he was born a man so he is a man no matter what he calls himself) to beat the shit out of ANY woman PERIOD! Then this POS now gets “bragging rights” for doing it. Wtf? Really, this is what we have come to? I hate it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic