Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Transdermals

Can the same results be had with transdermals as they are with injectables?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'm wanting to see what the general consensus here is on transdermals. Can you get the same results using transdermals vs. injecting?

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
There for pussies who are afraid to pin :)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Since I'm on HRT and have been pinning continuously for years, the idea of going TD was nice. I started running test prop TD about 1 year ago, and I've stuck with it ever since. I'll throw in injectibles when I want to blast.

I use PJU as my TD carrier, and I'm guessing I get about 50% absorption. Am interested in knowing if other carriers work better or if there are some tricks to get absorption higher.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Sure, if you go that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
can I apply the ointment on my nutz? Seems it would be very effective going right to the testicles ....quicker to kick in like a prop jump start...not to mention feel good on the peach fuzz...

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
U can if you enjoy a painful burning sensation on your sack. Ive used my inner thigh in the site rotation.... bad idea my friend

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've been applying to my inner forearms for the last couple of months. There's no hair there, and I've got a lot of veins near the surface, so I'm hoping to max the absorption. I've also applied to my shoulders, bis, and lats, but I'm not as vascular there.

Applying PJU to the nuts would be uncomfortable, but maybe that's the way you roll!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I started running test prop TD about 1 year ago, and I've stuck with it ever since. I'll throw in injectibles when I want to blast.

Why wouldn't you use test base? You will get much higher absorption without the ester attached.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I like two transdermals. Boldenone base and 7OXO.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Why wouldn't you use test base? You will get much higher absorption without the ester attached.

Excellent question. The smple answer was my source had test prop powder and didn't have base. I'd rather go to base in the future, since I apply every day anyways.

Just curious, I understand why there is more hormone without the ester, but are you implying that the absoprtion is better without the ester attachment due to the bonding of the carbon molecule to the hormone? If so, I'm interested to know more about this.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
The absorption is better because the molecular weight is less.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
esterfied steroid molecules have the largest molecular weight. For all practical purposes it is best not to use a steroid that is esterfied or more than 300 daltons for transdermal application. The bigger the molecule the harder it is to pass through the skin.

Testosterone propionate 344.5
Trenbolone acetate 312.4
Methenolone base 302.6
Testosterone base 288.4
Boldenone base 286.4
Nandrolone base 274.4
Trenbolone base 270.4

That was from Endocrine_Supply back in the day.
Read more from the MESO-Rx Steroid Forum at: Endocrine_Supply : Transdermal history and TDS info - MESO-Rx

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic