Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Trans Figure Skater

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Voting for the politcal party that not only started this and supports this, but encourages it.........

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What courage! Let's celebrate the courage! LOL

Just goes to show that anything a woman can do, a dude in a dress can do better!

Why women put up with this nonsense is a complete mystery to me. This whole negation of gender thing puts the entire feminist movement out of business. Don't they see that?

If gender is a social construct, then there are no men and there are no women, just what you choose to be. And all those rights women fought so hard for... sorry tootz. Sit down and shut up. That's the whole point that JK Rowling has been making for the past 5 years.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I literally could not care less.
I share your feelings, but this is not good for our daughters. While modern feminism is a dumpster fire, men and women are different, and treating men and women differently in accordance with those biological differences is proper.

Any man who attempts to treat my daughter as he would treat another man is going to walk right into the buzzsaw that is me, because this biological male will make you wish you had made better choices.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic