pbtom
What's New?

Trans Figure Skater

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is anyone surprised anymore?

"Finland was proud to announce that they would be including the world's "first trans figure skater" at the proceedings, only to discover Markku could not skate." :rolleyes:

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
He placed second, too. Absurd. I know nothing of figure skating, but what I saw was amateur at best. I like amateur, but not figure skating.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Honestly, I get that some people are trapped in the body of the wrong sex. I believe that, and many of them benefit from the surgery.

I also believe that there *are* people who are mentally ill who make the transition, only to discover they've made a horrible, irreversible mistake. Anyone considering that surgery should undergo a minimum 2 years of weekly psychotherapy before being eligible for surgery....and, no, my tax dollars should never pay for it.

Finally, although many here think I'm a flaming liberal...hell no should some guy who made the transition to female be allowed to compete in women's sports competitions, ever.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Another distraction. look over hre whild the geopolitical landscape, international finance and energy distribution is reformed in the reset. Lula da Silva just proposed a common currency between the BRICS nations plus the Mercosur to edge out the US dollar in trade among it's partners. That is more interesting that some trans skater. The dollar is being edged out. Someone had their thumb on the scale of the Brazil elections. They wanted Bolsonaro out. He wanted to shut out China take over of Brazil hard assets. Now Lula is back in, one of the founders of the BRICS. The Trans issues, so optic right now is a distraction and a humiliation ritual. Pay attention to the social destruction over here whilst we maneuver the next banking regime. Meanwhile the petrodollar is all but dead as United Arab Emirates, the Saudis all agree to take Rubles and Chinese Yuan directly rather than passing through the US controlled petrodollar. So many distractions so little time.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Man I can't do anything about all of that. I can control my Anavar dosage and what kind of amateur video I watch, but global politics and economics is kind of out of my reach.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
It's an extreme illness. I saw it as a headline on breitbart. I dont click on those.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Sickening really.
As stated if "WE" really wanted to be a human we would
A: get the fucker some mental help
B: put the fucker out of his misery

I really like option B, especially for that big, prosthetic-titted Canadian teacher.

"Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin' son of a bitch. You old sailor, you."

1675036722345.png

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Man I can't do anything about all of that. I can control my Anavar dosage and what kind of amateur video I watch, but global politics and economics is kind of out of my reach.
You can't do anything about trans skaters either. Maybe you can prepare for what is to come. But anyway, I don't know what to do. I'm just trying to move everything into hard assets while my wife spends a mint on Amazon. Just venting at the expense of this thread.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
Mental illness running wild! Being an oddity that the entire world laughs at, has now turned into being "brave", etc...
Clown world.. :rolleyes:

652vhc.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic