Members
Latest Member
ilovebenching

Training Seminar

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Just spreading the word for a friend.... but for anyone on here looking to become a better lifter this might be a good option for you.

Detroit Barbell will be hosting a training seminar that will support Relentless Detroit 2013. The seminar will be instructed by Clay Brandenburg, Rob Luyando and Barzeeen Vaziri all profesionals in the sport. Rob and Clay both bench over 900 and Barzeens total is crazy. The seminar will focus on both Raw and geared lifting and can help lifters of all levels from first time lifters to seasoned veterans. To have this level of lifters teaching at one time is few and far between so make sure you contact me fast because this will not be open long. Entry will be $75 dollars and can be made out to Relentless Detroit and sent to 27707 East Mockingbird, Flat Rock Mi. 48174. There will be a cap of 30 students so that everyone gets the attention they need. Gatorade, water and small lunch will be provided. See 30 of ya soon!!!

The whole thing benefits the charity, not a dime goes to the gym or the pros helping out. It'll be a great chance to work with a few monsters one on one and pick their brains a bit. At worst you'll get to see a few 900+ benches and 1000+ squats.

If you do the facebook thing just search "Relentless Training Seminar" and it'll pop up.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wish I could make it up there for that.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I wish I could have updated this while I was out this weekend..... also in attendance was Donnie Thompson, the only man to break a 3000# total as well as holder of a world record 1265 squat ( and 950 bench in a full meet) to do rehab and recovery techniques. Also Rob Wilkerson, the only man to EVER squat 1000# RAW! The guy benches 650 for 5 reps raw with his wife handing off for him. Jeff Johnston, a world record bencher was also there to talk about how he never bombs and is a monster along side Tim Hensley who DRUG FREE at 181 has benched mid-700s in contest.....

It was SICK. Go to the next one LOL

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Been watching some youtubes of it. Good shit!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I wish I could have updated this while I was out this weekend..... also in attendance was Donnie Thompson, the only man to break a 3000# total as well as holder of a world record 1265 squat ( and 950 bench in a full meet) to do rehab and recovery techniques. Also Rob Wilkerson, the only man to EVER squat 1000# RAW! The guy benches 650 for 5 reps raw with his wife handing off for him. Jeff Johnston, a world record bencher was also there to talk about how he never bombs and is a monster along side Tim Hensley who DRUG FREE at 181 has benched mid-700s in contest.....

It was SICK. Go to the next one LOL

I'm seriously thinking ot hitting up Donnie in one of his seminars. I'll try to go to the next one he does at Sorniex.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Thanks Max, and BI, do it! I can't even tell you how much I learned from Donnie, living and lifting with way less pain now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic