Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

training not as exhausting as it once was???

J

John Will

Jul 26, 2017
I recall when I first started training at age 16 that the burn of training felt much more intense than it does now. I train just as hard but it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. That's strange isn't it? Any insights into this "change of pain?"

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Your body has adapted the training you've been doing past 10 years. You could train harder now.

Y

yasir360

Jul 26, 2017
It's the same for me to bro. Im not for sure, but i think it is because our muscles are used to the abuse and can handle much more. If you dont touch any weights for a year then hit the gym your muscles are going to be in pain for the next several days.. Maybe try taking a week or so off. You may feel refreshed when you come back. As far as not getting as sore as you used to.... not sure. thats just my best guess.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Sometimes, I get on autopilot and don't realize it. I train hard but certainly not as hard as I could have. I actually just started to break out of the norm by changing my rep range and ensuring I maximize my intensity. Maybe you can push a little further...not sure. But I have been getting sore again after upping the intensity and lowering the weights.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic