Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Training for Valhalla

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Latest compilation of leg workouts that I've done from the last 2-3weeks. Been having a lot of fun being fully committed to squat once again. No obligations, having to train for a specific goal, simply just me and the bar! Love these type of workouts. Loads of volume but on a decent weight still, great for inflicting serious pain and growing them muscles

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Chest and delts on the menu today, managing 140kg on both front and rear seated shoulder press. Lots of cambered bar (with bands) also on chest. Technical lifting, so not massive weights, but putting in the hard work now with the intention of peaking In strength and going for some big one rep maxes in october-december this year.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work brother! I like the cambered bar work. I wish I had one!

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Something a little from last week, with me under the bar for the first time since I tore my bicep, was just a tester but Todays session was immense, can't wait to share it with you when it's edited as I manage 2x sets of 15reps on 180kg 397lb. But in the meantime enjoy this little taster session and coming soon (tomoz) a wee bit of biceps for my active rest and recovery

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You are alive! Damn, torn bicep... that sucks. Good squats today brother!

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
You are alive! Damn, torn bicep... that sucks. Good squats today brother!
Hahah I'm back! Lol alive but not so well lol but yea man tore it whilst repping 360kg on shrugs, it just spasmed out of no where, did loads of warmups etc. So no warning, but it's healing well and I went to the clinic on Wednesday and that is helping too. 2 more sessions at the health clinic and I think it will be most of the way then, but it's already been about a month out, so it's deffo impacted on any progress I would have made this year. But at least it wasn't a full Detachment! So I'm counting my lucky stars :)

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
second day back to training after my grade 2 bicep tear, and its time for some "active rest" with a light high volume biceps workout

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
First time squatting 180kg 400lb for 2 sets of 15reps. First set was so so easy, but the 2nd set ripped me a new one lmao. Great way to build muscle and work the heart and lungs at the same time. Woop woop VALHALLA AWAITS

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Simple one here, whilst I was low in energy, just going through the notions, better than doing nothing :)

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Not a bodybuilder but it's still fun to do a flex Friday

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic