bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Merry Crimbo everyone

The GRINCH that JACKED christmas

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
First day back in the gym after my mini crimbo break.

Felt a little wobbly on bench, but to be expected, despite that I still managed 11reps on 115kg and then 18reps on 100kg.

Gentle reintro back to the gym will be back in my stride within 10-14 days

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
First day back after my covid jab, had to take a couple of days off but worth it for the protection and peace of mind.

Did a real great Chest session yesterday with a focus on banded cambered bar to develop both the thickness of the chest and the drive to lockout for MAXIMUM POWERRRR

Training clever! As my aim for this year is as much pound for pound strength as possible, contrary to my normal goal of size GAINZZZZ

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Today's deadlift is starting to introduce volume work, not just with reps with through sets also. Still a gentle reintro as I don't want to push too fast or too hard yet. 100kg for 20reps ripped me to pieces haha that oxygen debt is REAL!!

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Now that I'm in my lightphase it's time to start setting myself goals and aim once more, so it's another "method behind the madness" talk where I sort out what I want to do over the next 3-4months of training.

Soz for the end the sound goes out of sync a little and I forgot to mute one song at the end lol, unfortunately I deleted the edited copy before noticing so couldn't correct it

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Now that I'm in my lightphase it's time to start setting myself goals and aim once more, so it's another "method behind the madness" talk where I sort out what I want to do over the next 3-4months of training.

Soz for the end the sound goes out of sync a little and I forgot to mute one song at the end lol, unfortunately I deleted the edited copy before noticing so couldn't correct it

Nice form, BA!!!!...Looking big and strong, brah!!!!...

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
For me this was a really bad workout. I'm so passionate about squat but even with passion and expertise there is still failure

Still to quote batman

"Why do we fall down???
So that we can learn to pick ourselves up"

Gonna Beast myself extra hard next sesh.... and the sesh afterwards and the sesh after that lol to make up for the disappointment

Always believe in sharing the highs and lows tho! Proper important for those who look up to you, to see you reality and not give people unachievable aspirations and expectations

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Back accessory focusing on Bent over rows!! And my contribution to #workoutwednesday

Loooooove this style of workout as I'm aching sooooo much now lol BEASTMODE ACTIVATED!!

Main work was 115kg for 10sets of 10reps. But lol the chain of one side came off after the 2nd set but I never noticed. Oops

Also guys so about my last video, my editor chewed it up after about 2minscand again I didn't notice until I deleted all my raw footage.

Resolved the issue by lowering video quality down to 720pp from 1080
Hopefully that permanently resolves the issue

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
lil play around on my new hex bar.

So hex bars allow old gits like myself with bad backs and injuries from yesteryear, to do conventional deadlifts without busting our backs.

I did back the day before this beauty arrived but I couldn't resist the temptation. So decided to have a playground and see what I could get, despite not having done conventional deals in over 2 years

#ALPHA #POWERLIFTING #BODYBUILDING #STRONGMAN #FORYOU #FYP #LIFTOK #DEADLIFTMOTIVATION #FYPシ #DEADLIFT #GYMTOK #GYMTOKER #MUSCLE #STRENGTH #MUSCLE

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
A squat workout from last week when I achieved a 260kg 573lb pb :)

I'm hoping when my spot has recovered from long covid that I will be able to push towards the 300kg 662lb mark

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic