Latest Member
Ducatti
What's New?

Training for Valhalla

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BAD, are u into powerlifting?....Or both, bodybuilding and powerlifting?....Curious?...Again, nice lifts, bro!...

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Nakkered and aching from helping to put a shed roof on yesterday haha 15000 steps up and down a hill, but the gym never dies!!

Kept it brutal yet simple, keeping the reps low and the weight high!

All the way to achieving failure on 130kg incline press.

80kg 3reps
90kg 3reps
100kg 3reps
110kg 3reps
120kg 3reps
130kg 2reps

Failing the third rep on 130kg.

FAILURE ACHIEVED!!

VALHALLA AWAITS

the day after I then did

DECLINE

basically watch this one as I was a beast but I'll say a new mahoosive PB was achieved!!

Third workout:

Quick play on light weights from yesterday, you can't go heavy all the time, keeps the mind and body fresh

100kg 20reps

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
BAD, are u into powerlifting?....Or both, bodybuilding and powerlifting?....Curious?...Again, nice lifts, bro!...

I enjoy watching both, but I'm a powerlifter.

I don't train traditional powerlifting programs tho, I mix a lot of bodybuilding concepts into my training (try to keep the best of both) with a focus on strength and thickness of muscle.

I have no interest in aesthetics, when I was young I was interested more so in the bodybuilding side of things, but I don't have the genetics for it in any way whatsoever, so as I got older and realised this I developed .y passion for powerlifting :) never looked back since

In short I suppose you could call me a powerbuilder lol

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Nakkered and aching from helping to put a shed roof on yesterday haha 15000 steps up and down a hill, but the gym never dies!!

Kept it brutal yet simple, keeping the reps low and the weight high!

All the way to achieving failure on 130kg incline press.

80kg 3reps
90kg 3reps
100kg 3reps
110kg 3reps
120kg 3reps
130kg 2reps

Failing the third rep on 130kg.

FAILURE ACHIEVED!!

VALHALLA AWAITS

the day after I then did

DECLINE

basically watch this one as I was a beast but I'll say a new mahoosive PB was achieved!!

Third workout:

Quick play on light weights from yesterday, you can't go heavy all the time, keeps the mind and body fresh

100kg 20reps

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic