Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TRAINING DAYS! | The wife and I killing bro splits.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
look at that ass...and the wife ain't bad either

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Curious....

What are you getting out of deadlifting 135 for 15 reps when you can reverse grip row that same weight?

And belting up for a 135lb squat? Sorry, I'm not understanding your methods so what is it that you're trying to accomplish?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Curious....

What are you getting out of deadlifting 135 for 15 reps when you can reverse grip row that same weight?

And belting up for a 135lb squat? Sorry, I'm not understanding your methods so what is it that you're trying to accomplish?

Hey, Mr Hardass, at least he's actually lifting in this vid and not roller skating, or cleaning his kitchen, or hanging out at the mall, or dying his hair blue, or whatever.

Baby steps....... :D

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hey, Mr Hardass, at least he's actually lifting in this vid and not roller skating, or cleaning his kitchen, or hanging out at the mall, or dying his hair blue, or whatever.

Edit: Haha I see what you did there.!

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nice video man

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Curious....

I have several lower back issues that prevent me from going to heavy and the belt helps a lot cause if my form goes even a little bit the before mentioned back problems will sideline me for awhile. I still love what those exercises can do for me though so I don't want to completely throw them out. I do what I can, something I thought this bodybuilding community would be in support of instead of just taking every cheap shot they can come up with. but I digress...

Another shot from the supportive community of brothers and sisters? Are you a real person with a life or just a talking head?

Nice video man
Thanks! Wow, some positive support, your awesome!

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have several lower back issues that prevent me from going to heavy and the belt helps a lot cause if my form goes even a little bit the before mentioned back problems will sideline me for awhile. I still love what those exercises can do for me though so I don't want to completely throw them out. I do what I can, something I thought this bodybuilding community would be in support of instead of just taking every cheap shot they can come up with. but I digress...

Another shot from the supportive community of brothers and sisters? Are you a real person with a life or just a talking head?

Thanks! Wow, some positive support, your awesome!

You're so defensive! Cheap shot? Really dude, you need to lighten up.

I have herniated my L4-L5 disks, subluxated my sacrum completely out of my spine, I have scoliosis at the T6 and my C1-C2 pushes forward over 2 inches. Here I was about to help you work on some accessory lifts but mainly was curious to why you're limiting yourself because there's more in the tank.

but if you want to be a dick, then get fukked.....

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
You're so defensive! Cheap shot? Really dude, you need to lighten up.

I have herniated my L4-L5 disks, subluxated my sacrum completely out of my spine, I have scoliosis at the T6 and my C1-C2 pushes forward over 2 inches. Here I was about to help you work on some accessory lifts but mainly was curious to why you're limiting yourself because there's more in the tank.

but if you want to be a dick, then get fukked.....

You're right, I was a defensive bitch. Lately it seems like every time I put myself out there more and more people just make fun and take shots and your message came off as condescending and my panties got all bunched up. Sorry. If you got some real tips on improving my lifting I'd love to hear them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic