Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trading stocks

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Thanks for the replies fellas, very informative and some good starting points. JR I am ordering the intelligent investor as we speak.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
One addendum to my last post - the Medallion Fund's ~ 40% returns were after fees. Before fees (5% annual management fee, 50% performance fee on profits), the returns were over 70% - which would make dollar for dollar raw returns ~ 4%. They tended to do better when markets did poorly.

A

abievoller7

Aug 22, 2022
For me, the best way to study the market was to study all sorts of reviews about the topic on forums I had checked. It is often brief on the subject on such forums, nothing too much. This approach to studying the material allowed me to grasp the basics as quickly as possible, which is exactly what I needed. In addition to the market study at such sites, you can find useful information. For example, I was lucky to learn about https://www.doughroller.net/. This service helps me to manage my finances and make investments correctly. It's quite handy, especially at the first learning about the market and deposits. I wish you good luck.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
all the Drama around DWAC. if trump gets out of this shit clean that bitch is going to fly. and she can fly.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
For 25 years I have used the Stage Analysis methodology. I don't mess around with small caps, I dont mess with meme stocks, I go by the chart and chart only. I have a $500 to 1K daily goal. I also short stocks a lot. Today I cracked BBBY from 11.60 to 9.90 with 10k shares... sounds like a lot, I count on 50% going to taxes. usually it ends up around 37%

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic