Kiddorism
What's New?

TRADESMEN: I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
No but I sincerely thank you for the offer.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Supply chain has caught up with demand, are you still seeing shortages @Mike_RN ?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Mike_RN if your place will receive a care package, i'd be most happy to oblige and send out your way. Care package: various snack/food items. I can have shipped directly from store, with me not touching (but someone else will lol).
Send me PM of place and address and contact. I'd also be happy to send cards of thanks and uplifting sentiments.
I'm sending out a care package to a place in NY.
thanks

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Supply chain has caught up with demand, are you still seeing shortages @Mike_RN ?
Most things are caught up but the filters must be stockpiling somewhere out of retail reach. The respirators I donated to my staff work better and longer than any paper mask but are not supplied by administration. The medics in the street have them but RNs in ER and ICU don’t have access.

@NavyChief sent me 3 sets of P95 filters which allows me to give 3 of our nurses and strong safe half face mask that is serviceable for months instead of the N95 paper mask that we are only given ONCE per week.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
@Mike_RN if your place will receive a care package, i'd be most happy to oblige and send out your way. Care package: various snack/food items. I can have shipped directly from store, with me not touching (but someone else will lol).
Send me PM of place and address and contact. I'd also be happy to send cards of thanks and uplifting sentiments.
I'm sending out a care package to a place in NY.
thanks
I’m back tomorrow so I’ll get a good mailing address for you. I appreciate the offer and a little treat goes a long way for morale.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic