Kiddorism
What's New?

Tracking Hematocrit Level???

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Wow thats crazy, good u noticed it and attacked it early man,

I do wonder if lipostabil might help? Its like a draino for ur circulatory system and helps clean out everything.....

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
I have to dump a pint every month. Everyone is different. I also have sleep apnea, which affects hgb and hct.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Mk do you have clotting disoders? How are u managing gear with what you got going on? Im somewhat going thru the same. Embolic stoke that got dislodged and 3 stokes to the brain.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Mk do you have clotting disoders? How are u managing gear with what you got going on? Im somewhat going thru the same. Embolic stoke that got dislodged and 3 stokes to the brain.

They have dont a shit load of tests but nothing shows up as a smoking gun.
My doc went over the old tests not that long ago but noting shows. He is a hematology doctor.

I dont run that much gear now.
Trt of 200mg of test c. Doc is ok with that but wanted me to cut back.
A huge cycle for me would be 500mg of test, 400mg mast or NPP.
Usually dont do much over trt for longer then 6-7 weeks.

I do a plebotomy every 2-3 months.
Take fish oil, aspirin etc.
Now am on inject able blood thinners and probably will be on blood thinner for the rest of my life.

I am sure mine comes from sitting on my ass all day long.
The last one came after been working a shitload of hours for probably 3 months.
I am in IT so 90% of my job is sitting in front of a computer. I can feel it in my hamstrings from the chair.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
They have dont a shit load of tests but nothing shows up as a smoking gun.
My doc went over the old tests not that long ago but noting shows. He is a hematology doctor.

I dont run that much gear now.
Trt of 200mg of test c. Doc is ok with that but wanted me to cut back.
A huge cycle for me would be 500mg of test, 400mg mast or NPP.
Usually dont do much over trt for longer then 6-7 weeks.

I do a plebotomy every 2-3 months.
Take fish oil, aspirin etc.
Now am on inject able blood thinners and probably will be on blood thinner for the rest of my life.

I am sure mine comes from sitting on my ass all day long.
The last one came after been working a shitload of hours for probably 3 months.
I am in IT so 90% of my job is sitting in front of a computer. I can feel it in my hamstrings from the chair.

Damn, that shit is no joke MK. I know when I got on trt my hematocrit became a issue after my 2nd year. Phlebotomize were prescribed every 6 months but my BP rose so they bumped it to 3 months. . They did say..HYDRATE!! def important to stay hydrated , even a pedialyte a day. I know sometimes work gets me going and I forget to hydrate properly and I can feel it when I get home.

Consider cutting back test for the vacation, maybe between that and hydrating while your drinking you can get it manageable. Nothings worth the gamble with health

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Damn, that shit is no joke MK. I know when I got on trt my hematocrit became a issue after my 2nd year. Phlebotomize were prescribed every 6 months but my BP rose so they bumped it to 3 months. . They did say..HYDRATE!! def important to stay hydrated , even a pedialyte a day. I know sometimes work gets me going and I forget to hydrate properly and I can feel it when I get home.

Consider cutting back test for the vacation, maybe between that and hydrating while your drinking you can get it manageable. Nothings worth the gamble with health

I drink a shit load of water.
Something I am really aware off. I piss all damn long, thats the sucky part of it.

On vacation I drink a shitload of alcohol, that thins the blood so I am sure its helps :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I drink a shit load of water.
Something I am really aware off. I piss all damn long, thats the sucky part of it.

On vacation I drink a shitload of alcohol, that thins the blood so I am sure its helps :)

Lol..Bro, It may feel good sippin a drink on the beach but reality is alcohol dehydrates us. Add humidity, lil dancin\getting busy, even sight seeing\ whatever and you can dehydrate quickly.

Hydrate Bro, tie a knot in your tie if you have to to remember!! lol

mk ''serious note'' tho, drinking straight water can deplete minerals and nutrients as well as overwork your kidneys. Throw some pedialyte or at a minimum Gatoraide in to replace essential salts\ minerals...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic