• decline press (4X185)
  • (4S) < bilat should aux
  • DB fly
  • (4S) < horiz plate press

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I haven't been keeping up with the logs. It was starting to be a full time job, reading everyone's workouts. Haha. Anyways, read back a few pages. Looking good brother! What is the intention with the squat suit? I had one, never really liked it, but it is probably, because it didn't fit well. Something about having thighs too big for the rest of my body made it hard for me to get into one that was even close to my size.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I haven't been keeping up with the logs. It was starting to be a full time job, reading everyone's workouts. Haha. Anyways, read back a few pages. Looking good brother! What is the intention with the squat suit? I had one, never really liked it, but it is probably, because it didn't fit well. Something about having thighs too big for the rest of my body made it hard for me to get into one that was even close to my size.
We'll see. I'm getting little nervous awaiting its arrival and wondering if I spent $200 on a suit that might not fit. I am hoping I got it right with the sizing. I also ordered the Inzer power (compression) shorts for additional support.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
We'll see. I'm getting little nervous awaiting its arrival and wondering if I spent $200 on a suit that might not fit. I am hoping I got it right with the sizing. I also ordered the Inzer power (compression) shorts for additional support.
I have the Inzer power briefs. Bought them like 20 years ago. A guy at the gym was talking about them and I told them I have a pair. I tried finding them for him to give a try, but I have no idea where I put them.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Also, finding the right sized gear is just part of the powerlifting experience. I bought a double denim shirt once that ended up being too small. I worked with it for about 6 months and no matter what I did, I couldn't get the bar to touch my chest on bench. I could just sit with 585 lbs on the bar a couple inches for seemed like 30 seconds. I would wiggle and pull, but it never got any closer. I considered putting more on the bar, but I knew I couldn't lock out anymore, so there was no point.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Also, finding the right sized gear is just part of the powerlifting experience. I bought a double denim shirt once that ended up being too small. I worked with it for about 6 months and no matter what I did, I couldn't get the bar to touch my chest on bench. I could just sit with 585 lbs on the bar a couple inches for seemed like 30 seconds. I would wiggle and pull, but it never got any closer. I considered putting more on the bar, but I knew I couldn't lock out anymore, so there was no point.
I bet you filled it in just well my friend. You're being too modest.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I allowed a younger buck to shadow me this workout. He was 30yo, eager to learn, had a fairly decent endomorph frame. These are the heavy boy that have that power lifting frame and with the right amount of training and dieting, can also develop that same bodybuilder frame. We trained back and motivated each other in our sets to where we both had to go to restroom mid-workout.
  1. back
  • lat pull-down
  • (4) < wide-row (neut)
  • machine row (OHD)
  • (4S) < DB row [OHD-sup trans(8-10X60)]
  • reverse grip row (machine)
  • (4S) < sup grip barbel row
  • (4) rear delt on pecdec
  • (4) shrugs

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That was the second. I had the same ones done that you need. Still fighting lawsuit for bone density loss with pharmaceutical company.
How long did you have to take off the gym? They put the anchors/screws in first right? How painful was that shit? I’m guessing they would only do one side at a time so u can still chew on other side. How long before you could eat on that side after they put in the anchor? How long after do they attach the tooth? Or do they do it all at once? Some reason I remember them saying they put the anchor in first. Sorry about all the non weight training questions. Lol.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Did some arms. I normally don't track this workout cos it's more of a day-off workout (similar to hiking or surfing or skiing) since I am skipping shoulders to allow my adjustments to acclimate and my soreness and tension to subside off my trap strain on the right side of my neck/spine column. Chiropractor suggested I allow the tension and relief to subside. You have to understand that I had this issue for almost 2 months before I saw the chiropractor a couple weeks ago and going for my 4th adjustment in 3 weeks to get the final adjustments.

Biceps
  1. (4) preacher curl
  2. hammer curl
  3. (4S) < reverse grip curl
Triceps
  1. laying single arm ext.
  2. (4SS) < laying reverse grip ext.
  3. skull krushers & burnouts
  4. (4HS) < sphynx PU
  5. (4) tricep ext.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
  • quads & calves
    • single leg press
    • (4S) < calf ext on leg-press
    • single/double leg ext combo
    • (4S) < sissy squats
    • angled calf ext
    • < abductors
  • hamstrings
    • (4H) << adductors
    • laying leg curl
    • (4S) < gluteal kickback
  • (4) Squats

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
How long did you have to take off the gym? They put the anchors/screws in first right? How painful was that shit? I’m guessing they would only do one side at a time so u can still chew on other side. How long before you could eat on that side after they put in the anchor? How long after do they attach the tooth? Or do they do it all at once? Some reason I remember them saying they put the anchor in first. Sorry about all the non weight training questions. Lol.
The doctor released me from physical activity restrictions 3 weeks after surgery. You don't feel anything, you are on HP's and the healing process, you don't really need the codeine that comes with it, but I am not a pill popper, but if it is, you know I am poppin' a couple codeines with my martini (jk) ;) but you are correct, it is a female they are putting in there. The crown is the male.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic