It's been 10 months since my surgery and I lost 20 lbs in 4 days. In addition, I was not able to work out for 4 week and had a limited diets of liquid and semisolids. I start taking test 400 about 5 months ago, and started a start about 1.5-2 months ago.
My "admiring fan base" at our sister site has been asking for updates because they are so supportive (sic). I am sitting at a solid 185, lean and dry. I have been on a detox for the last week and a half as a result of interviewing with a major organization for an executive level position. In the 25 years as a professional, I have never had to drug test, so I have been detoxing from smoking cured resin (420 concentrates) for the last 10 days.
Image IMG-0637 in Omega album
Workout (<#>=number of sets, S=superset, H=hyperset, OH=over-head, OHD=over-hand, WU=warm-up, DB=dumbbell, <#>B=banded resistant weight equiv., DEL=de-load, < = linking with previous)
- whey protein
- creatine monohydrate
- shoulders & triceps
- military press (WU15X95,10X135,8X165,5X185DEL)
- (4S) < shoulder aux.(10X5, 10x10, 10x10, 10X10)
- (4) upright rows (10X95, 10X95,10X95,10X95)
- (4) behind back shrugs (8X105,8X105,8X105,8X105)
- machine front delts (10X35,10X35,10X35,10X35)
- (4S) < machine lateral DB raises (10X60,10X60,10X60,10X60)