Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Tough Guy, Short Guys

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Fuck I hate wannabe tough guy, short guys! Especially short bodybuilders compensating for the height fail. 5'8" or less, fuck I just want to kick them in the face. I was running a guy through some focus gloves this morning and this short guy with 15" long arms was commenting on the stiker. HE CLEARLY has zero knowledge on Muay Thai but talked all hard. I don't know what it is!? I just fuckin hate them...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I know what you mean. I've known a few short fucks that are cool as opposed to the hundreds of other short fucks that never could accept their physical elevation.

Or lack of.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm 5'7" with socks on, lol! Grew up with a 6'3" brother and all his friends beating my ass growing up. No lil man complex here, I just know its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I'm 5'7" with socks on, lol! Grew up with a 6'3" brother and all his friends beating my ass growing up. No lil man complex here, I just know its not the size of the dog in the fight that matters

Wth bro, wow is this really u lol? I'm crackin up. I have a brother, 5f7, I'm 5f8 and my other brother is 6f3 with bad attitude. :) u must be my long lost brother from up north.

Reactions: 5.0
NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Fuck I hate wannabe tough guy, short guys! Especially short bodybuilders compensating for the height fail. 5'8" or less, fuck I just want to kick them in the face. I was running a guy through some focus gloves this morning and this short guy with 15" long arms was commenting on the stiker. HE CLEARLY has zero knowledge on Muay Thai but talked all hard. I don't know what it is!? I just fuckin hate them...
Anybody that has that kind of attitude, big or little, fuckin irks us all my friend. I can imagine you steaming. You should have invited him to enjoy a round with you.
Let us know how that goes for him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic