lk has no balls
What's New?

tormentor may be DAN COTE/BANGOR LABS

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This isn't confirmed but I have now seen it on 2 separate boards, this was posted on IL by D-red.

Mugzy, I know he used Mike Strong as a ref, so you may want to check with him as well.

i don`t have 100% proof(i`m not standing over his shoulder) but i am convinced that tormentor of tormentor labs is DAN COTE/BANGOR LABS.

he lied to me. he said he was in Kentucky, but all his IP`s addys showed he was in CONN. and he wasn't using a proxy.
the odds on another sponsor being from conn and not being dan are slim.

all his packs look exactly like dan cotes packs. the way he packed them, the labels. the writing etc.

none of his refs really panned out.he used 2 board owners as refs. i asked one board owner,that guy says "oh this board owner vouched for him" so the other board owner was asked and he said tormentor showed up with no refs at all.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
He is a POS I have dealt with him before. I would say ban him just for lying about where he resides !!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea he is a poser and a big peice of shit, I'm sure that will piss Mike off that he is using his name.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Mike Strong is not a good example for a ref as Mike just dosnt spend a lot of time on the boards anymore and is not plugged in to what is happening. Here's a note bass sent and I have confirmed this with Mike..

Talked to Mike and he told me that tormentor used Squatking as a reference. Went over and just chatted with Squatking and he said tormentor came to him with no refernces and said he needed to start somewhere..

so this guy pops up out of the blue and really non one knows who he is

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good looking out- Cote does the MA/RI/CONN triangle for shipping stuff out I remember, and for getting WU funds.

I've puzzled over how the piece of shit can get back on the boards repeatedly- now I see.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic