Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Toremifene vs nolvadex?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
There is no rebound with SERMs. Dealing with rebound is the reason you cut the aromasin a week before the torem.

Doctors don't taper serms, there's no reason for us to either. Just broscience IMO.

Really should find the study before I say this, but I've read that aromasin does NOT cause an estrogen rebound like adex and other AIs do. I will do some more research when I get home and try to find that.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Really should find the study before I say this, but I've read that aromasin does NOT cause an estrogen rebound like adex and other AIs do. I will do some more research when I get home and try to find that.
Maybe because it is relatively mild? I would really like to see that study.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I've always used clomid for PCT. torem sounds interesting though.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Maybe because it is relatively mild? I would really like to see that study.

From what I've read, it is only mild in terms of side effects and lipid profiles. As an estrogen inhibitor, it is very effective and while I wouldn't call it aggressive, it isn't mild in it's effectiveness. The reason why it doesn't cause a rebound is because it forms an irreversible bond to the estrogen receptor, while adex or letro form a reversible bond. Thus when exemestane is discontinued, it is slowly replaced with new estrogen receptors only. However when adex or letro are discontinued, not only are new estrogen receptors being created, but all of the estrogen receptors that were blocked become unblocked due to the reversal of the bond. I'm still trying to find the actual study showing this, but the premise is solid and backed by science. I'm on a fucked up schedule so give me the rest of the night to find the study and check back tomorrow.

EDIT : FOUND IT! http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/9/1/468s.full

Last edited:
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I love my torem PCT. 4 weeks of torem at 60mg running aromasin at 12.5mg for the first 3 weeks.

EXACTLY how I ran my most successful PCT recently. Love it.

Most successful with gains kept, mood, libido or all of the above?

Also, would you use this same protocol regardless of cycle length or compounds used? I have been looking for feedback on this cuz i dont really like how i feel on clomid

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
All of the above. Would I recommend it for all cycles? No, but only because not everyone will respond the same as I did. I will say that I will be using this same protocol for all of my cycles, adjusting only length based on severity of shutdown, i.e. tren or long cycle.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Good info in here guys,I was planning on the torem and aromasin for pct,And arimidex on cycle 1 mg. every 4 days

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
All of the above. Would I recommend it for all cycles? No, but only because not everyone will respond the same as I did. I will say that I will be using this same protocol for all of my cycles, adjusting only length based on severity of shutdown, i.e. tren or long cycle.

agreed I generally recommend having a nolva clomid pct on hand just in case it doesn't work as well for someone else.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic