BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I drink 2 gallons everyday.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I hate Tom, Hoodie, stupid ass Gronk....but I hate to consider myself “just another Patriots hater”..FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Tom Says “Drink at least one-half of your body weight in ounces of water every day,” the book instructs. “That’s the minimum. Ideally, you’ll drink more than that, and with added electrolytes, too.”

The article writer/dolt says "The condition is called hyponatremia; it occurs when you’ve flushed so much water through your system that there’s not enough sodium left. Your cells absorb too much fluid and swell, causing swelling of the brain and the potential of a stroke."

I think Tom addressed this issue above. YES too much water will cause an electrolyte imbalance but I weight 212 and if I drink 106oz of water that is not going to happen.

The whole Idea that we need eight 8 ounce glasses per day is a made up number.

>> Many people believe that the source of this myth was a 1945 Food and Nutrition Board recommendation that said people need about 2.5 liters of water a day. But they ignored the sentence that followed closely behind. It read, “Most of this quantity is contained in prepared foods.” <<

Hydration needs vary based on age, activity and so many other factors but even at what Tom thinks he knows he is not far off that more hydration is a good thing. The people that die are Potheads that think drinking 4 gallons of water will flush out all THC metabolites from their urine, it'll help I'm sure but those fools are flooding their kidneys with 4 gallons of water that is what will kill them.

I drink until I'm not thirsty it's a simple formula I've used for 50+ years and I'm still alive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic