Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tom Brady suspended 4 games

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Not to go off topic from the thread, but...
Oh well, I like my chances with Andrew Luck.
I do too. I don't like the Colts running game (Gore has 10 seasons of tire wear), so I see lots of fantasy points for Luck. TY Hilton is a little better than a poor man's Odell Beckham.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
You gotta let the man play... The best description i heard was the Nfl was trying to give Brady a life sentence for a crime that basically amounts to a speeding ticket. Its f- ing mind boggling the millions that were spent on this crap... And why in the fuk was Godell trying to assasinate the reputation of the face of the NFL in Brady? Hate him or love him,you cannot take away what Brady has achieved in his career.. GOAT? Its quite Possible......

Last edited:
TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Not to go off topic from the thread, but...I do too. I don't like the Colts running game (Gore has 10 seasons of tire wear), so I see lots of fantasy points for Luck. TY Hilton is a little better than a poor man's Odell Beckham.

They did also add Andre Johnson @ WR.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not to go off topic from the thread, but...I do too. I don't like the Colts running game (Gore has 10 seasons of tire wear), so I see lots of fantasy points for Luck. TY Hilton is a little better than a poor man's Odell Beckham.
When the Colts realize Frank Gores best years are behind him, you will see Luck throw a lot more, which equals TDs which equals more points in FFB!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Why are people talking about the colts?

As long as the Patriots are in the playoffs the Colts will never make the SB

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You gotta let the man play... The best description i heard was the Nfl was trying to give Brady a life sentence for a crime that basically amounts to a speeding ticket. Its f- ing mind boggling the millions that were spent on this crap... And why in the fuk was Godell trying to assasinate the reputation of the face of the NFL in Brady? Hate him or love him,you cannot take away what Brady has achieved in his career.. GOAT? Its quite Possible......
Lmao your avi!!

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
graniteman favorite QB Tom Brady has been suspended 4 games for deflategate. I think it's a witch hunt imo, almost like the league had to do something to protect its image, not that the cared about deflated footballs. Brady will appeal and it will be drug out, allowing Brady to play week 1.

Not so fast. Hind sight is 20/20 though.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I hate Brady but (and I may puke after typing this) he is probably the best right now....except for maybe Rodgers! He is bypassing Farve as Green Bay's best!!!

But yes....Brady is on fire...shit! I hate him soooo much!

Off topic, but WTF is up with Luck? At the NFL level he should be operating sore shoulder or not!!!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Lucks O Line is terrible. Hes getting hit a ton and no running game to take the heat off his ass. Stafford same deal.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yea, Stafford is getting no protection and he seems to have targets equaling ZERO!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Do you seriously consider this a national issue? If so, the cry baby syndrome may have you in its grip.

For what it's worth, I doubt that Brady's suspension will survive an appeal as it seems to be based on here say.

How so? Its the people that disagree like you that are the cry babies. anyone who like yourself went out of his way to make a a statement to a person you dont know at all has issues- I think you have to get a grip. The whole deflate gate is result of the sore loser crybabies - Look at Brady now - He dont look too shabby shut everyone up ! Also where have I ever implied that its a national issue?? Thats so ignorant, go fly around elsewhere gnat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic