Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tom Brady haters

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Disagree with the Montana comparison. Tom Rathman watching his blind side... John Taylor going deep, Dwight Clark's stick em gloves, Roger Craig kneeing people in the face.... And not to mention, the GREATEST football player of all time: Jerry Rice.

He had an amazing cast around him. Brady had Welker... And Moss for a year or two.

But who made the most out of a shit squad?

And don't even mention the defenses....
Montana is #2 IMHO.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Disagree with the Montana comparison. Tom Rathman watching his blind side... John Taylor going deep, Dwight Clark's stick em gloves, Roger Craig kneeing people in the face.... And not to mention, the GREATEST football player of all time: Jerry Rice.

He had an amazing cast around him. Brady had Welker... And Moss for a year or two.

But who made the most out of a shit squad?

And don't even mention the defenses....
Montana is #2 IMHO.

You're nuts, Montana is perfect in the Big Games with a handful of rings. NO COMPARISON, Brady couldn't sniff Montanas jockstrap. Shitty squad? How bout JOMO taking the sorry ass chiefs to the playoffs in his stay there? And coming back AND BEATING his old team The 9er's??!! Bazinga

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Chiefs D was outstanding then too my dude! Montana was awesome, and clutch, but he had a ton of help.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Brady is a winner, that's for sure. He's gonna go down in history as one of the top 5 guys, no doubt. It's hard to compare guys from different eras. Montana was amazing no doubt. But trying to compare QBs is impossible. Just appreciate greatness when you see it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Chiefs D was outstanding then too my dude! Montana was awesome, and clutch, but he had a ton of help.

Ok, name one besides the clown they put in the hall of fame that doesn't belong there. He got took over Charles Haley the only Man to ever possess 5 winning SB rings.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Brady is a winner, that's for sure. He's gonna go down in history as one of the top 5 guys, no doubt. It's hard to compare guys from different eras. Montana was amazing no doubt. But trying to compare QBs is impossible. Just appreciate greatness when you see it.

True Tommyguns. To me the ultimate measure of greatness would be number of Championships and SB rings, not stats. Look at Marino , miles of yards , td's not 1 SB ring (we don't count losers guys, this aint teeball!)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011

Maybe Montana had a little something to do with those receivers being great...

All I know is that Tommy is NOT the best QB of all time. Whoever it is, it's not him.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Unitas > Brady
Elway > Brady
Montana > Brady
Young = Brady
Manning = Brady

Tommy had the help of extra videotape with his titles. How's he done lately?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Unitas > Brady
Elway > Brady
Montana > Brady
Young = Brady
Manning = Brady

Tommy had the help of extra videotape with his titles. How's he done lately?

This kinda reminds me of The Tebow Manning fiasco. All Tebow did was win and profess His Christianity to get fired. All Manning did was collect a multi million dollar contract and lose. His lil brother is better than him

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
This kinda reminds me of The Tebow Manning fiasco. All Tebow did was win and profess His Christianity to get fired. All Manning did was collect a multi million dollar contract and lose. His lil brother is better than him

I always have mixed feelings on P. Manning. If he hadn't won the Super Bowl I'd be down on him. I still think he's as good Brady. I mean, he's won a super bowl since Tommy Terrific has. And Big Ben 2 and Eli 2. And that playoff loss was on the Denver secondary.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I think there's a lot of parody in the league. Comes down to who knows they're going to win in the clutch. GoAway said Montana had great defenses and Dwight Clark was the hot receiver but you watch the interviews with his team mates and they all say the same 'We knew he was going to win' all the way back to Hotre Dame

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You forgot Ugg Boots model. :homo:

56996_la.jpg

You know you have a pair of those in the closet next to your assortment of bow ties.

Bradshaw isn't getting mentioned, He never lost a super bowl. That's gotta count for something.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic