Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

To Build up Home Gym or Not

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Update: OH MAN I'M SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.......so i've been allowed back in the gym and whats even better is that i'm going to now train with my coach too! First workout was tonight. We did back and chest. I'm so sore....this was my first time working out with him too. He coached me in my last prep. But i've never been trained by him.
Was an awesome work out too! I think I PR'd everything bwahaha. And he listened to me when i was apprehensive about my shoulder, but in addition showed me ways to do my lifts that helped overall.
I'm so super pumped right now.....

So in the mean time, i get to go back to the gym......only a few are allowed, going to try to get below the radar type of deal. They are keepin it low and on the DL...and keep your mouth shut about it lol. Hey, i aint sayin nothing! I'm just so super happy to get my hands on iron.....awwww.....what a feeling.

I do think, however, I will be capitalizing on those craigs lists posts of people getting rid of their gear after this pandemic.
Damn, good thing you didn't buy anything. They are suppose to open gyms in the first round of openings here in Fl.

Got my fingers crossed.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Damn, good thing you didn't buy anything. They are suppose to open gyms in the first round of openings here in Fl.

Got my fingers crossed.

California is fucking us. Itll be "months" before gyms, salons, etc open. Thinking about picking up some equipment

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic