Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

TNE recip (oil-based)

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
And what is your recipe please for 50mg/ml ☺????

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
And what is your recipe please for 50mg/ml ☺????

It is a secret!!lol Really it comes down to experience for me, if I told you how I do it then you wouldn't have to go through the learning process like I did, I have had a lot of other guys ask and even some sources ask and I told them the same thing I will say here, trial and error! I bought 100g of raw test base and I experimented with it, 10g at a time, until I found the perfect recipe. I spent a lot of time and money figuring it out, for each batch I made it took longer and longer waiting to see if it was going to crash then if it did it was back to the drawing board with a new recipe, I did that for months until I got it. Sometimes you just have to play with the recipe and do all the math and measuring until it holds for longer than the last batch, you will eventually find the right mix and technique. Trust me doing it this way you will learn a lot about gear and chemicals and ratios and mixing and everything.

Thanks
TMM

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
Ok dude i understand. I 'll experiment myself and i'll see what i can do.
I'm going to start with 1% BA, 20% BB, GSO and i'll see!!!!

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Good luck with it bro, it is very tricky and frustrating but don't let that discourage you. I suggest you write down exactly what you used and the measurements and when it crashes write down how long it took and work from there with your ratios. I will tell you it will crash and it does suck because you lose the money you spent to buy all the materials but chalk it up as a learning and try again. It may take till it cools to crash or maybe the next day or like I said before two weeks but give it time and watch it and you will notice when it is starting to crash, just wait it out and eventually you will get it to hold completely, I say if it don't crash in a month it is good and wont crash after that either. It took me 100 grams of powder and months of waiting and watching it, so be patient.

Thanks
TMM

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
Ok dude thanks a lot.
I'll will be patient and for sure all will be good

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Sorry:

2% BA
10% BB
20% guaiacol
GSO

You're better off just buying TNE already made by someone that knows what they are doing. Any products that contain guaiacol are garbage. It also means the brewer doesn't know what the hell he is doing. They use guaiacol because they can't get it too hold any other way. The stuff also stinks real bad too.

Don't know why you would even want TNE in oil for. Its better as water based, and it hits you
a lot faster. Just my opinion.

As for recipes for it. Good luck finding those online. Most of the time, those are trade secrets, and very few guys know how to make water based TNE/SUSPENSION/WINSTROL correctly.

Last edited:
H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
I think I'll make tne 25mg/ml.
Easy to make with BA,BB and GSO.
No problem to hold it.
And i 'll inject more oil.
I'm going to make a combo with 25mg/ml tne and 25mg/ml D-Bol.
With 2ml before training it will be perfect.

I'll post soon my recipe if all is good.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
You're better off just buying TNE already made by someone that knows what they are doing. Any products that contain guaiacol are garbage. It also means the brewer doesn't know what the hell he is doing. They use guaiacol because they can't get it too hold any other way. The stuff also stinks real bad too.

Don't know why you would even want TNE in oil for. Its better as water based, and it hits you
a lot faster. Just my opinion.

As for recipes for it. Good luck finding those online. Most of the time, those are trade secrets, and very few guys know how to make water based TNE/SUSPENSION/WINSTROL correctly.

I cant get it to hold anything over 50mg/ml in just BA, BB, GSO, and that took a lot of time, patience, and wasted product to find the right recipe and technique. I will not use anything else in my gear because of the reactions and sides other chemicals have, like people have allergic reactions to EO, and Gcol stinks and some people smell like it when they sweat! It is better to make it low dose and just take more than to have all that other stuff happen by using more chems! It is good as a water base but it hurts like crap, all water based gear hurts and can knot up pretty good!! I have made water based tne and winny before and even using micronized powder and then using another technique to micronize it even further it still was a pain in the butt...literally! You are correct that finding recipes is hard, there are some out there but they don't work very well. I wont give out my recipes for that stuff, I had to work hard to figure them out.

Thanks
TMM

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
With a combo 25mg/ml tne + 25mg/ml D-Bol all will be perfect.
Easy to make no problem.
I'll just inject more oil.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Not all water based stuff hurts. I have had both Winstrol & Test Suspension that were pain free. Try mixing shots with a ml of B-12, thats what Ive always done for years.
Majority of chemists can't get it too hold either, thats why they use guaiacol. And when they do get it too old without guaiacol, Ive always believed they lie about the label claims. They claim its 100mg, but in reality its 25-50mg/ml.

Ive only ran into 2 guys that know how to make it correctly and dosed right, and this is the water based version.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've made test base transdermal at 100mg/ml and it was easy. Unfortunately abosorption is 50% at best

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Not all water based stuff hurts. I have had both Winstrol & Test Suspension that were pain free. Try mixing shots with a ml of B-12, thats what Ive always done for years.
Majority of chemists can't get it too hold either, thats why they use guaiacol. And when they do get it too old without guaiacol, Ive always believed they lie about the label claims. They claim its 100mg, but in reality its 25-50mg/ml.

Ive only ran into 2 guys that know how to make it correctly and dosed right, and this is the water based version.

I think this is true, if the guy says he can get it to hold at anything over 50mg/ml without using a bunch of chems then I think you should reconsider because it is probably just labeled a higher dose than it is. I can send you a bottle of my TNE at 50mg/ml without any other chems besides BA, BB, GSO and you can see how potent it is. I take 100mg before I lift and I am a beast in the gym. I have had guys say it is stronger than the 100mg/ml stuff they had got elsewhere.

Thanks
TMM

I've made test base transdermal at 100mg/ml and it was easy. Unfortunately abosorption is 50% at best

My doc prescribed androgel to me and there is only a 10% absorption but if you apply a lotion after you put it on then you can potentially get up to 13% higher absorption than without the lotion.

Thanks
TMM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic