Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

TNE pre work out

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Thinking of using it for pre work out for a boost.What would be the minimum most of you would use?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm interested in the answers you'll get here. I don't have experience using TNE as a preworkout.

For those who can answer intelligently, please also include when you pin. 1 hour before workout? 2 hours before? 30 mins before? Does it matter?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Are we talking test no ester or tren no ester? I have done both. Test I pinned 100 mg an hour before workout. I did this for 6 months and it was the strongest I had ever been in my life. I would not suggest doing it that long to anyone. That was almost 20 years ago and I really did not care about health. I just wanted to be the strongest person on Earth. Tren I pinned 50 mg 30-45 minutes before a workout. You have to pin in a muscle you do not plan on working that day, because it will straight cripple it. I only lasted 3 weeks. It made me feel like a god (clarity, strength, endurance), but the PIP was worse than anything else I ever pinned x10.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Are we talking test no ester or tren no ester? I have done both. Test I pinned 100 mg an hour before workout. I did this for 6 months and it was the strongest I had ever been in my life. I would not suggest doing it that long to anyone. That was almost 20 years ago and I really did not care about health. I just wanted to be the strongest person on Earth. Tren I pinned 50 mg 30-45 minutes before a workout. You have to pin in a muscle you do not plan on working that day, because it will straight cripple it. I only lasted 3 weeks. It made me feel like a god (clarity, strength, endurance), but the PIP was worse than anything else I ever pinned x10.
Test is what I was referring to.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I've had excellent effects using 30 - 50 mg TNE 45 min preworkout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic