Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TNE/Dianabol blend Profile

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
TNE/Dianabol blend contains 75mg Testosterone No Ester and 25mg of Dianabol per ml. This is an amazing blend with a ton of horsepower that will hit your system very quickly causing rapid strength, power and size gains while improving mood and energy.

TNE

Testosterone is the undisputed king of steroids mainly because it is safe, elicits rapid mass and strength gains while maintaining libido, a sense of well-being and energy. It’s not uncommon for a first time user to gain 15-20lbs of LBM in a standard testosterone cycle.

TNE stands for Testosterone No Ester. It’s 100% pure testosterone similar to aqueous Testosterone Suspension however TNE is technically a solution not a suspension. Since Testosterone powder is not highly water soluble, the steroid will noticeably separate from water and solvent solutions when the vial is left sedentary. The microcrystals of aqueous suspension will sustain an elevated testosterone release for several days. TNE contains no visible Testosterone crystals because they are in the oil solution. There are no crystals to slowly absorb into the injection site. Therefore when you inject TNE there is a very rapid increase in blood Testosterone levels that falls off faster than standard aqueous Testosterone suspension. TNE packs a big instant wallop when injected. TNE is arguably the fastest Testosterone product available today. Another advantage of TNE is you may use very small gauge needles to inject it. There are no crystals in TNE to clog the pin so an insulin syringe is no problem with TNE.

TNE is the most potent form of Testosterone because it does not possess an ester. Esters are calculated into the steroid weight therefore esterfied steroids are not a true mg for mg of free hormone. 100mg of TNE is 100mg of free hormone! Enanthate in a solution is only 72mg of free hormone per 100mg. You can see that TNE is pure steroid.

DIANABOL

Dianabol is my absolute favorite oral steroid. It’s strong, causes rapid increases in size, strength and a significant increase in the synthesis rate of dopamine. In a study it even outperformed testosterone as far as the synthesis rate of dopamine. Dianabol is a feel good steroid that should increase mood significantly in users. Dianabol is supplied in oral tablets and in injectable form.

AMA has brilliantly combined these two powerhouse steroids into a convenient injectable blend. I recommend this product to be administered one-two hours pre-training at a volume of 1-2ml to provide increased aggression and power. Every 12 hour administration will yield impressive gains and maintain blood androgen levels.

I like to run a Test Cyp base of 400 mg weekly and administer the blend 90 minutes pre training. With 1 ml I noticed little to nothing. With 2 ml I noticed increased drive but that may be psychological. The TNE/D-bol blend may be used to kick start a cycle or used as the finish to a cycle while longer esters are clearing. It may also be used before a power lifting comp, strongman meet or a fight.

Sample Cycle

1-2ml TNE/D-bol blend daily for 6 weeks

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Sounds like a killer combo!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
would be great for this winters cycle. wonder if any site enhancement would be noticed?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would be interested to note whether one may experience slightly less bloat and elevated BP from using the injectible form of dbol. You just gotta deal with pinning ED. I don't mind it too much, but it can get old after a few weeks.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I would be interested to note whether one may experience slightly less bloat and elevated BP from using the injectible form of dbol. You just gotta deal with pinning ED. I don't mind it too much, but it can get old after a few weeks.

Yeah I'd like to know this as well. Only thing about pinning everyday that I don't like is the big possibility of scar tissue, even rotating sites.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I don't like blends but this one is one I would do for pre work out...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
TNE/Dianabol blend contains 75mg Testosterone No Ester and 25mg of Dianabol per ml. This is an amazing blend with a ton of horsepower that will hit your system very quickly causing rapid strength, power and size gains while improving mood and energy.

TNE

Testosterone is the undisputed king of steroids mainly because it is safe, elicits rapid mass and strength gains while maintaining libido, a sense of well-being and energy. It’s not uncommon for a first time user to gain 15-20lbs of LBM in a standard testosterone cycle.

TNE stands for Testosterone No Ester. It’s 100% pure testosterone similar to aqueous Testosterone Suspension however TNE is technically a solution not a suspension. Since Testosterone powder is not highly water soluble, the steroid will noticeably separate from water and solvent solutions when the vial is left sedentary. The microcrystals of aqueous suspension will sustain an elevated testosterone release for several days. TNE contains no visible Testosterone crystals because they are in the oil solution. There are no crystals to slowly absorb into the injection site. Therefore when you inject TNE there is a very rapid increase in blood Testosterone levels that falls off faster than standard aqueous Testosterone suspension. TNE packs a big instant wallop when injected. TNE is arguably the fastest Testosterone product available today. Another advantage of TNE is you may use very small gauge needles to inject it. There are no crystals in TNE to clog the pin so an insulin syringe is no problem with TNE.

TNE is the most potent form of Testosterone because it does not possess an ester. Esters are calculated into the steroid weight therefore esterfied steroids are not a true mg for mg of free hormone. 100mg of TNE is 100mg of free hormone! Enanthate in a solution is only 72mg of free hormone per 100mg. You can see that TNE is pure steroid.

DIANABOL

Dianabol is my absolute favorite oral steroid. It’s strong, causes rapid increases in size, strength and a significant increase in the synthesis rate of dopamine. In a study it even outperformed testosterone as far as the synthesis rate of dopamine. Dianabol is a feel good steroid that should increase mood significantly in users. Dianabol is supplied in oral tablets and in injectable form.

AMA has brilliantly combined these two powerhouse steroids into a convenient injectable blend. I recommend this product to be administered one-two hours pre-training at a volume of 1-2ml to provide increased aggression and power. Every 12 hour administration will yield impressive gains and maintain blood androgen levels.

I like to run a Test Cyp base of 400 mg weekly and administer the blend 90 minutes pre training. With 1 ml I noticed little to nothing. With 2 ml I noticed increased drive but that may be psychological. The TNE/D-bol blend may be used to kick start a cycle or used as the finish to a cycle while longer esters are clearing. It may also be used before a power lifting comp, strongman meet or a fight.

Sample Cycle

1-2ml TNE/D-bol blend daily for 6 weeks

Big bump for great post and my favorite preworkout or I'll interchange anadrol for dbol .

T

tunaman

Feb 25, 2013
TNE is good for pre-workout...1 hour before workout. Dbol is OK but it never really gave me the kick of TNE. I have tried a TNE / Tren base mix. It was 50mg of each and it really kicked hard. But I'm here to tell you...of all the pre-workout concoctions I have tried they all pale in comparison to Halo. 10 - 20 mgs 30 minutes before you walk thru the door and I can say is DAMN. Focus and drive are off the charts. Slight aggression but nothing too bad. Very toxic but very potent.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
TNE is good for pre-workout...1 hour before workout. Dbol is OK but it never really gave me the kick of TNE. I have tried a TNE / Tren base mix. It was 50mg of each and it really kicked hard. But I'm here to tell you...of all the pre-workout concoctions I have tried they all pale in comparison to Halo. 10 - 20 mgs 30 minutes before you walk thru the door and I can say is DAMN. Focus and drive are off the charts. Slight aggression but nothing too bad. Very toxic but very potent.
tne is better pre worout i agree!
Love d-bol also, but am falling out of lov e with it
tren base is crazy. friend brewed some the other day in oil(no clue how) i am curios, but he just doesnt talk about it, he kinda gets pisssed when ppl talk to him about him brewing. guess he a little paranoid

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
never tried halo
very toxic and never felt the need
i may try it when i start prepping for some local shows

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic