Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Titanium Gear Industries Bust In Texas..

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I am still sleeping at 7am.....Guess I am smarter than the average hillbilly Texan

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I wouldn't dream of it. I was complementing your industriousness. Not everyone is willing to get up early to get things done. I'm rarely up before 10

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
All I know is if u get arrested in the am, u get a great warm lunch at the jail.....So there are benefits for waking up early....

I wouldn't dream of it. I was complementing your industriousness. Not everyone is willing to get up early to get things done. I'm rarely up before 10

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Still, by the time I get up, have coffee and take a poop, no one complains about the shooting

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
They were a source over at Mesorx, but the membership will claim there are no sources there, yet they have dozens selling everything from DNP, HGH, to Raws, To Oils, you name it. Its just plain out ignorant how they act over there

I knew Titanium was bad news, and he was super arrogant, especially towards the end. I heard he left Meso once he had a big clientele. He supposedly wen to another forum, but I think it was a private board?? He also made the fatal mistake when he posted a lab report and he left his personal info on it, but it was too late, because he already posted it, and mesorx wont let you delete or edit posts. So they also had his real name. Then I just found out about this, but I guess he posted pics of his home gym, well someone linked those pics to pics posted on a home on realtor.com and they had his home address too. Just fucking careless, and what a way for him to go down, shooting guns off in your home, then thats how they found his UG lab..

Wow. It amazes me how some people even survive birth. Talk about dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
He also made the fatal mistake when he posted a lab report and he left his personal info on it, but it was too late, because he already posted it, and mesorx wont let you delete or edit posts. So they also had his real name. Then I just found out about this, but I guess he posted pics of his home gym, well someone linked those pics to pics posted on a home on realtor.com and they had his home address too. Just fucking careless, and what a way for him to go down, shooting guns off in your home, then thats how they found his UG lab..

They said he had only been in business for 14 months and he made stupid ass mistakes quite a few times. Imagine posting your real name as a source. Much less pictures of your gym that are also attached to a home listed in your name. Stupid! The cops would have not know but he was stupid enough to get drunk and start shooting a gun in his house in the early morning. Then get belligerent with the cops when they show up to investigate. The guy was just begging to get caught. To make it worse....why did he have that quantity of steroids in his own house and a lab where he pressed pills. Get a small place with fake ID. The cops took his cars and bikes, no doubt they will take his home too.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
They said he had only been in business for 14 months and he made stupid ass mistakes quite a few times. Imagine posting your real name as a source. Much less pictures of your gym that are also attached to a home listed in your name. Stupid! The cops would have not know but he was stupid enough to get drunk and start shooting a gun in his house in the early morning. Then get belligerent with the cops when they show up to investigate. The guy was just begging to get caught. To make it worse....why did he have that quantity of steroids in his own house and a lab where he pressed pills. Get a small place with fake ID. The cops took his cars and bikes, no doubt they will take his home too.

Wow!...I would be Leary even buying from such!...No telling what you would get!...

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
O boi. Did he show pics of his girls tits. I hope not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic