Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

tips weight loss

J

johsn2015

Oct 23, 2015
Losing weight can often be confusing, hard work and sometimes dangerous. I say dangerous because there are a lot of diets out there that people do that can damage their bodies. For this reason when dieting you should always be careful and use some common sense.

In this article I will give you some healthy weight loss tips.

1. Always try to eat real foods.

There are many diets that promote juicing your foods or only drinking shakes. This is a bad idea, as prolonged dieting in this manner can cause damage to your gums and teeth. Dieters who often follow these juice diets will find themselves bleeding from their gums, due to them not having to use their teeth to chew. Eating real solid food will avoid this problem all together. It will also keep you feeling fuller for longer.

2. Don't cut out fats

A lot of diets are low fat or no fat. This is downright silly and dangerous. Our bodies need dietary fat to survive, without fat in our diets we would die. It is as simple as that. We can survive without carbohydrates and even without protein, but our body needs fat.

Dietary fat regulates many of our hormones. Not eating enough will cause serious problems and can even cause us our mood to feel off. For this reason many diets often make the people doing them feel horrible, therefor you should eat healthy fats in your diet.

3. Healthy food still contain calories

It makes me so angry when I see people who think just because they are eating healthy that they will lose weight. No this is not true. A healthy food or a unhealthy food, they all contain calories. A sweet potato could contain 300 calories while a bar of chocolate could contain 200. The sweet potato maybe more healthy, but it still contains more calories.

Eating more calories than your body needs will cause you to gain weight. It doesn't matter if those calories are from salmon and kale or chocolate and sweets, therefor make sure you are not eating more calories than your body needs otherwise you will end up gaining weight and not losing it.

4. Carbs are not evil

Every dieter seems to think carbs are bad. They are not. Carbs provide energy and each gram of a carbohydrate contains the same amount of calories as protein. I recommend eating carbohydrates such as oats, whole wheat pastas and sweet potatoes to keep you feeling fuller for longer.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
5. High protein diets are the best

In my opinion high protein diets are the only way to diet if you're looking to lose weight. High protein diets allow you to make dieting easy. Eating a high protein diet will allow you to feel like your not dieting at all. Quite often I have found myself dieting but feeling too full to eat my next meal, yet I still lose weight this is because the protein takes longer to break down.
The most important reason to eat a high protein diet however is because it allows you to keep your muscle mass while losing fat. This is very important if you want to look good while losing weight. Too often I see people who lose both muscle and fat and are not happy with the way they look after dieting because they simply don't look right. The reason for this is that muscle gives you the fit athletic look, the more you have the better you will look.

S

Sam6

Nov 17, 2015
Thanks my friend for sharing these weight loss tips. I am also interested in shredding some weight. I will join the gym soon. Currently I am looking for some energy boosting Green drink recipes. I wonder if you can share some recipes too!

john210

john210

Nov 23, 2017
This is absolutely a wonderful and essential post for everyone. I just wanna share one thing, Black pepper tea for weight loss.
Black pepper tea with honey/Tulsi every day will help you lose much weight.
Also, do some exercise daily which helps to burn fats and expend a lot of energy. Lifting weights, running, swimming, rope jumping helps to increase metabolic processes and break down fat cells.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic