Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Tiny Meeker First Man to Bench 1,100lbs in Multiply!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You're being fuxking corny. Please move on.

Feel free to not read my posts or go **** yourself. Whichever.

**edit**

I see that you are a "competitive" lifter. Struck a nerve did I? lol

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I've competed twice, raw.
When I see new powerlifting posts I check them. All I saw was you trying to spark some lame argument from a while back.

Take some vagasil and stop cluttering the board with all the whining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've competed twice, raw.
When I see new powerlifting posts I check them. All I saw was you trying to spark some lame argument from a while back.

Take some vagasil and stop cluttering the board with all the whining.

Not trying to spark anything. Just restating how absurd the argument is. Also it's my board too, I can post whatever I like. You don't like? Tough shit, don't read it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Not trying to spark anything. Just restating how absurd the argument is. Also it's my board too, I can post whatever I like. You don't like? Tough shit, don't read it.

You're like the girlfriend who always brings up old shit when she's bored. How are you contributing to the board lately?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You're like the girlfriend who always brings up old shit when she's bored. How are you contributing to the board lately?

Why don't you ask Mugzy or RR how much I've "contributed to the board". The bottom line is your Hemorrhoids are all inflamed because of it. If you like equipped lifting fine. Take your estro meds boo boo.

Oh and again, don't like it? Go **** yourself. No one forces you to read it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Why don't you ask Mugzy or RR how much I've "contributed to the board". The bottom line is your Hemorrhoids are all inflamed because of it. If you like equipped lifting fine. Take your estro meds boo boo.

Oh and again, don't like it? Go **** yourself. No one forces you to read it.

My point was "how are you contributing to the board lately?"

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My point was "how are you contributing to the board lately?"

Funny you should ask. I don't really come here to "contribute" much these days. I mostly come for comic relief and because I have a few friends here.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Funny you should ask. I don't really come here to "contribute" much these days. I mostly come for comic relief and because I have a few friends here.
Then bring your ass back more often and teach the newbies some shit!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hey LK, it's Turbo. Yea FD just dropped me off at the skating rink. Can you pick me up in an hour?

Edit: Ooops! This isn't a text message!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
This crap again.....

You've never even competed. Go complain to competitors in some other sport you don't do.

It's completely ignorant people like you that keep most of the pros from ever going on message boards and trying to help people.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
This crap again.....

You've never even competed. Go complain to competitors in some other sport you don't do.

It's completely ignorant people like you that keep most of the pros from ever going on message boards and trying to help people.

Dude, calm down, take a xanax or something. Go back and re-read all the things and this time use your brain and some logic. Maybe I can use an analogy to help you. Ok, I don't compete in powerlifting and never will. But I'll give you an example on something I am an "expert" on. Jiu-jitsu. I have been doing BJJ for over 15 years. When I started it was Gracie Jiu-jitsu. We learned it for self defense and used it to fight. It was and is (when done correctly) one of the most effective martial arts. Now, insert competition popularity starting in the early 2000s in the states. You had a whole generation of people who walked into dojos not wanting to learn self defense but wanting to compete in a sport. These days 16-20 years later you almost have two very different things. Sport BJJ with its 50/50, berimbolo, inverted and de la riva guard. Butt scooting, stalling, points, advantages, etc, etc. It has become a pure game with very little resemblance to the original martial art. A good 70% of the techniques are only meant to be used on and will only work against someone else doing high level jiu-jitsu. It's completely useless for a real fight. Now, some people love this kinda thing. They love the "sport" of BJJ. And that's awesome. Some like me hate it. It cheapens and waters down the martial aspect of Jiu-jitsu IMO. Do you understand now? I respect the pure Gracie Jiu-jitsu martial art more than I respect the sporterized bullshit that is sport BJJ. The same way I respect someone who can move honest weight without all the advantages given with equipment. You see, when the shit gets real the sport BJJ guy most of the time does not do so well because he never trains dealing with punches and kicks. Its great that you can bench 600 with wraps, belt, gloves, 2 ply shirt, hoist etc. But you can't ****ing do it for real! I respect the guy who can do 400 in a tee shirt more because it's honest strength. Thats all. If that hurts your widdle fewlings tough shit. Get over it. Do what makes you happy boo boo. If lifting bigger weights with all kinds of equipment makes your nuts feel bigger carry on.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Gs you keep saying the equipment is an advantage and it just isnt.

Nobody is comparing raw to geared pl

Records are entirely separate

Lifting in gear is actually harder, more complicated, more technical, more stressful and significantly more dangerous. For some that's more fun as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic